Opinion Who do you want to be Coach for Bulldogs FG in 2020?

Coach you would like for 2020

• Total voters

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
As much as it would be fair to give Pay another offseason to recruit he is not the man for the job. In saying that if we can’t get an established coach for next season like Holbrook, Seibold who is under pressure then Pay must be persevered with. I will be told to uppercut myself but Phil Gould coming to the club will land us a good coach and some talent on the park.
Pay has already been given an opportunity bigger than what 99.99% of people would get, he has had more than a fair go. If he actually demonstrated some competence instead of walking in the joint and running his mouth and then failing to deliver any of what he said then maybe he would have a lot more vocal support on here and there would be little pressure on him. The sooner he's gone the better off the club will be, we can't even get something as simple as fucking kick off right under him.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Adam obrien
Jason demetriou
Craig Bellamy

Obv in reverse order

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whoever the Board want. I appoint the Board and the Board in their infinite wisdom considering all the facts appoint the Coach. Whoever they appoint I will support.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to have Toovey right now as coach! I'd just want to watch the post match press conference.... they would be very entertaining!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would add another person to that list....

CHUCK NORRIS.....He would definitely know how to deal with our current players!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry have I missed something, has Dean Pay been sacked?

When the new board was elected wasn’t one of their core promises bringing honesty and integrity back to the operations of the club!!

Surely Dean Pay deserves to be told first that he is out before they make an offer to Holbrook or any other potential coach.
Not to mention I have read that Dean Pay & Chris Anderson are great mates.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think you should fuck off to the Titans tbh, perfect for your level of mediocrity
Thanks for the praise. I have no doubt you have a very good understanding of mediocrity. You practice it very well.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I'm the perfect man for the coaching gig. Imagine the headlines in the paper....

G.M GETS HEAD JOB!

Where do I sign?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sacked himself hopefully or else his retainer ran out from "others".

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Adam obrien
Jason demetriou
Craig Bellamy

Obv in reverse order
I would love Jason Demetriou. Has all the requirements to make an.awesome head coach. But he is holding out to take over Bennett as coach at Souths .