Who Cares??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the dragons to beat us by 2 pts they needed 32 minutes straight of attack, our halfback wrongly sin binned for 10 minutes and then then us to be wrongly denied the match winning try which every other teams fans have called "the most bull**** call in the history of the video ref"...if thats what its gonna take to beat the dogs this year, then so be it NRL....rig the comp for all you want.

i'm so proud of all the boys tonight...we shoulda been down AT LEAST 24-0 after 20 minutes but we managed to hold them to 14-6 at half time...any non-dragons fan knows we shoulda won that game despite having 35% posession but who cares?? when it comes down to business our boys are well and truly capable of taking us all the way

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
I agree with your sentiment mate. We are too good and they won't keep us down!

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if thats what its gonna take to beat us this year god help any team...i didnt expect us to be in the race for the comp this year but after that my mind has changed...the NRL and the media is scared ****less and they'll do anything to stop us.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
if thats what its gonna take to beat us this year god help any team...i didnt expect us to be in the race for the comp this year but after that my mind has changed...the NRL and the media is scared ****less and they'll do anything to stop us.
Got that 2002 feel hasn't it ! :D

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I still want the 2 points. Its the worst decision ever!

bulldogs27

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the worst decision made by THE most corrupt organisation, NRL News Ltd.

M

mofo sixx

Got that 2002 feel hasn't it ! :D

2002 is like , its like if someone u love died on your birthday , its a time u should think about fondly, but instead its dark morbid and depressing,

for me 2009 doesnt have that 2002 feeling', sorry dude:o

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if thats what its gonna take to beat us this year god help any team...
We were saying that (amongst my mates) right after the game also...

I agree 100%

I woke up angry today... that hasn't happened to me since Australia went out of the World Cup...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well obviously everyone cares, that is a poor choice of thread title there but the point you make is a good one.

After what I saw last night I think we are definite title contenders this year. The resolve, character and determination of this team is what we grew up on as Canterbury fans.

The spirit and culture at the club permeates through the whole team and now the "Bulldogs never say die attitude" or "never count them out when their backs are to the wall" aren't just inaccurate cliches that get used way too much from an era in the past, they are now again very appropriate.

In the past 4 or so years we have lost that element in the team and we now have it back. Tadpole deserves all the credit in the world.

M

mofo sixx

Well obviously everyone cares, that is a poor choice of thread title there but the point you make is a good one.

After what I saw last night I think we are definite title contenders this year. The resolve, character and determination of this team is what we grew up on as Canterbury fans.

The spirit and culture at the club permeates through the whole team and now the "Bulldogs never say die attitude" or "never count them out when their backs are to the wall" aren't just inaccurate cliches that get used way too much from an era in the past, they are now again very appropriate.

In the past 4 or so years we have lost that element in the team and we now have it back. Tadpole deserves all the credit in the world.
+ Greengerg

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the dragons to beat us by 2 pts they needed 32 minutes straight of attack, our halfback wrongly sin binned for 10 minutes and then then us to be wrongly denied the match winning try which every other teams fans have called "the most bull**** call in the history of the video ref"...if thats what its gonna take to beat the dogs this year, then so be it NRL....rig the comp for all you want.

i'm so proud of all the boys tonight...we shoulda been down AT LEAST 24-0 after 20 minutes but we managed to hold them to 14-6 at half time...any non-dragons fan knows we shoulda won that game despite having 35% posession but who cares?? when it comes down to business our boys are well and truly capable of taking us all the way
I agree with all that. But an injustice like that should not be happening. We use the technology and the video ref still gets it wrong. After watching it over and over and over again, he gets it wrong. When a player has a poor game, he has to front up to the media or his coach does. I want refs to be made accountable too.

They prance about in their pink tops, posing as if they are part of the spectacle. They are PROFESSIONALS just like the players. You want to be part of it, deal with the media as well and face the music when you have a sh1t game. When players have sh1t games, they are dropped.

This video ref must apologise to the club and fans, and then resign.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score

While I still have my doubts on the dogs winning it, I have to say the resolve of the team and the toughness, the never give up attitude and the passion of the players is just amazing. I think they can go a lot further than I previously though dragons while not at their best and should of won (lol, they lost an everyone knows it) but the dogs still held in their didn't give up for one second and kept fighting till the very end. Kimmorely however is crticial, if he is injured or missing during the big games I wouldn't put a dollar on the dogs, not really a "one man" team, but he just provides so much to the team with the ball and without and is a average player at best.

What Moore has done with this team is simply amazing and it's unbeiavble the turn around, I had my doubts at start of year the dogs making the four , but it's the attitude and resolve of the team which more than makes up for that and I reckon dogs can make the top 4 easily especially when hannant will likely be the only rep player selected.

M

Morris Power

While I still have my doubts on the dogs winning it, I have to say the resolve of the team and the toughness, the never give up attitude and the passion of the players is just amazing. I think they can go a lot further than I previously though dragons while not at their best and should of won (lol, they lost an everyone knows it) but the dogs still held in their didn't give up for one second and kept fighting till the very end. Kimmorely however is crticial, if he is injured or missing during the big games I wouldn't put a dollar on the dogs, not really a "one man" team, but he just provides so much to the team with the ball and without and is a average player at best.

What Moore has done with this team is simply amazing and it's unbeiavble the turn around, I had my doubts at start of year the dogs making the four , but it's the attitude and resolve of the team which more than makes up for that and I reckon dogs can make the top 4 easily especially when hannant will likely be the only rep player selected.

Why are you on this forum you troll

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
2002 is like , its like if someone u love died on your birthday , its a time u should think about fondly, but instead its dark morbid and depressing,

for me 2009 doesnt have that 2002 feeling', sorry dude:o
I get ya dude and happen to agree on your point actually !

What I meant was : The confidence the fans feel going into a game is similar to the confidence we had in our boys back in 2002, when they were taking the NRL by storm, prior to you-know-what !

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do believe refs have resigned in these types of debacles. This **** Clarke should hang himself from the testicles. Mother ****er.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
As Dogs fan we should be used to being screwed over. Fuck you NRL.

Besides, we're still first on the ladder :grinning:

UnderCoverBrother

Kennel Established
Reaction score
if thats what its gonna take to beat us this year god help any team...

haha, maybe a bit early for that call, saints were supposedly the first test for the doggies as they haven't beat any of the top teams yet, i would be afraid if the doggies let last night get to them as the storms are improving, broncos smashed titans without Hodges and the knights team seem to be running riot on any team they verse (saints,titans,broncos).

Status
Not open for further replies.