Opinion Who Are You?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Originally from Tartha on the NSW South Coast, moved to Sydney when i was 14 or 15 to Campbelltown and attended St Greg's

Recently moved regional from Sydney due to some changes in my job

My hobbies include drinking, KFC & driveways
I'm curious about your interest in driveways. Do you have a newsletter I can subscribe to?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
originally Philip island so grew up playing AFL and still love playing but don't watch anymore it's changed to much.Moved to South coast hooked up with a die hard Bulldogs fan and now I love the Dogs more than her. BTW I love all you guys on here[except Horse} don't say much but I'm on here every day after work hoping for something positive. Cheers
Cheers jax.

Bigkev05

Waterboy
Reaction score
Another long-term lurker
Born at Glen Innes in December 1959
I have supported the berries/bulldogs since 1968
I played average footy for Cabamatta and Westfields High
Coached the now extinct Fairfield city under 9's in 1979 to a G/F
Lived mostly in western Sydney. Guildford, Cabramatta, Fairfield, Hebersham & St Clair
Was involved in junior footy through my kids at St Clair, Minchinburry & Colyton
Went to about 10 different schools including 3 high schools
Worked in finance and admin mainly CBA & local government till I retired at 60
Relocated to Young a bit over 20 years ago
Married for over 40 years with 3 adult kids & 3 grandkids
Watched more magpies games at Lidcombe because it was easier to get to than Belmore
I have been a member on & off for about 12 years as a country member...............
For the record I hate the roosters and wests tigers
Bigkev05 (the 05 represents Peter Brock)

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Born in Liverpool, capital of England in 2/68
Been following the dogs since Jammer signed
Joined the kennel when our Luke signed and too be honest I’ve enjoyed the banter on here more than the games
Keep up the good work you straight talking Aussies !

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
originally Philip island so grew up playing AFL and still love playing but don't watch anymore it's changed to much.Moved to South coast hooked up with a die hard Bulldogs fan and now I love the Dogs more than her. BTW I love all you guys on here[except Horse} don't say much but I'm on here every day after work hoping for something positive. Cheers
Nice to meet you too Jax :kissingheart:

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was dressed in Blue and White from the day I was born. My first word was Dog, my Dad would sit for hours repeating Bulldogs/Dogs. Some of my fondest childhood memories include storming Belmore oval after a Dogs victory and kicking the ball around with random kids. One game I ran onto the ground and at my height, I almost head butted Andrew Farrar in the nuts, he managed to cover up and stop me, rubbed my head, gave me a smile and I went on to run the length of the field and scored a try in the corner. I proceeded to Grab the cardboard corner posts in celebration and whacked my cousin a few times with it haha. Only been around TK a couple of years but it’s now my go to first thing in the morning, and Last thing before bed. Love the rumours and ‘inside’ info, I’m pretty forgiving for those who get it wrong, I’m married so I know a thing or two about being wrong lol

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm old puppy.
Always supported the dogs and as a kid I wanted to be like Steve Austin. My father wouldn't lend me a lousy $6million to be bionic. At least mortgage it against our $30k house in belmore.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dog....Bazildog but you can call me Bazildog.

I love the Bulldogs, all Motorsport, Boxing and the fine art of cooking/eating/drinking. I am also partial to having my nuts licked but apparently I am suppose to do that myself...