Opinion Who Are You?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Enjoy it while it lasts.. whatever your perception of freedom is
Nearly 2 years in. No where remotely close to being as bad as you have prophesied. I'll keep wait for the Lizard overlords to surface.

In the mean time, when i go to the pub, instead of showing my licence. Ill show my digital licence which shows I'm vaxed. Such an inconvenience *sigh*

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m Mez
very confused doggies supporter being half Leb half Aussie so telling myself to shut up while playing the drums. Been a supporter all my life growing up in Campsie and sneaking onto Belmore Sports Ground to play tackle footy with mates. One game one bloke brought a friend to play…..Matt Utai at his peak…let’s just say he wasn’t allowed to run at full pace after 10minutes as the game was over….oh and i am a Capricorn and like walks on the beach and any Portuguese Burger place

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I’m Chris,

Dogs fan before I had a choice as family was quite involved in the Leagues Club with life members ect grew up in the area and owned houses in Belmore ect. Obviously even no matter how hard I tried to not pretend I don’t even care when we have had a few bad years I watch every dogs game and couldn’t give a toss about others apart from Origin and maybe the GFmember for years ect ect but the stipulation with my missus is i have to watch the games up the pub because I carry on like a pork chop at home yelling at the TV when we loose. My wife thinks she is being smart about sending me up there because she knows I’ll behave but I reckon I win that one as its my little relaxation time. Dogs for life.

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi my names Maroondog I am also a Gynecologist .......... no experience but I will have a look. In my leisure time I like to club baby fur seals and set fire to shit..................................

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sure mate but I have a feeling he’d get on well with your mate @Dog4life77
You're avatar is the best! I wouldn't mind if we had that on our jersey for good. Brings back memories of the 80's and 90"s love it.
As a kid during GF week the leagues club used to give away posters and banners. They used to give away that dogs logo on an A3 sized poster. We used to cut that logo out with scissors and tape it to the hub caps of our families cars. Our wheels turned into Bulldog mag wheels. Best days