Who are our top 5 MVP's?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
An interesting thread below.

I'm really curious who everyone thinks are our MVP's in the club?

For those who dot know the term MVP. Its meaning is 'Most Valuable Players'.
So it can be however you see fit.
Importance to the team.
Influencing onfield outcomes
relative scarcity to competitors in the position.

Whatever y'all see fit.

For me its the below;

1. Foran.
Great halves are rare, and we have one! he put it all on when he plays and is pinpoint accurate. We win when he plays most of the time. Unfortunately he's injured always, but still number 1 for me.
2. Elliott.
Most would have him at #1, but for me forwards can be produced more frequently than a half. Elliott runs hard, footworks hard, tackles hard and is quick between the ears and there legs. Great player who holds the pack together.
3. Thompson.
The guy never stops trying and always gives 100%. Known as 'the best prop in the world' by some sections of rugby league. He has speed, guts and is a complete professional. The whole NRL want him for a reason. One of the all time bulldog greats.
4. Holland
A fan favourite. The spark in our attack. the X factor of the club. The pinup boy and the centre of 2018 with most line breaks in the club can play anywhere in the team. Despite his preferred position of fullback, he is adept at the wing, centre and hooker. When Holland comes on, the team lifts in attack. Whatsmore, he kicks goals In excess of 80%. Putting him in our top 4 goal kickers of all time with Halligan, El Masri and Hokko.
5. Averillo
I know this is the controversial one in our list. However please hear me out.
We lack genuine speed in the club and Jake has it. We lack half skills and Jake has it. He has hid whole future ahead of him and seems to have acceleration and natural ability and to be honest, could be anything he wanted. Nasheed.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
ffs already have the keyboard critics hitting there 'funny' icon AGAIN before a reply has even hit the mattress.
Cant we have a serious topic without it just turning into a comerdy show just for once?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We haven't seen Thompson play so I think it's premature to include him.

From what we've seen this year:

1. Elliott
2. Hopoate
3. Foran

I don't think it stretches to five. Thompson and Averillo potentially can fill in the last two.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Hulk here. I just want to know how you get internet living under a bridge???

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agree with you. I think RFM is probably at 4. He adds some punch and is the only forward who looks likely to punch through the line. We are desperately missing CHN
We haven't seen Thompson play so I think it's premature to include him.

From what we've seen this year:

1. Elliott
2. Hopoate
3. Foran

I don't think it stretches to five. Thompson and Averillo potentially can fill in the last two.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why isn't hoppa #1???? Can't take serious
Hoppa is a very good player, but he is very detrimental to our team and what we need atm.
We are craving backline players that have size, speed or bust tackles, whereas he is more of a ball playing non athlete that does the little things right.
He's like a can of expensive leather polish when we own a broken ford fiesta.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
An interesting thread below.

I'm really curious who everyone thinks are our MVP's in the club?

For those who dot know the term MVP. Its meaning is 'Most Valuable Players'.
So it can be however you see fit.
Importance to the team.
Influencing onfield outcomes
relative scarcity to competitors in the position.

Whatever y'all see fit.

For me its the below;

1. Foran.
Great halves are rare, and we have one! he put it all on when he plays and is pinpoint accurate. We win when he plays most of the time. Unfortunately he's injured always, but still number 1 for me.
2. Elliott.
Most would have him at #1, but for me forwards can be produced more frequently than a half. Elliott runs hard, footworks hard, tackles hard and is quick between the ears and there legs. Great player who holds the pack together.
3. Thompson.
The guy never stops trying and always gives 100%. Known as 'the best prop in the world' by some sections of rugby league. He has speed, guts and is a complete professional. The whole NRL want him for a reason. One of the all time bulldog greats.
4. Holland
A fan favourite. The spark in our attack. the X factor of the club. The pinup boy and the centre of 2018 with most line breaks in the club can play anywhere in the team. Despite his preferred position of fullback, he is adept at the wing, centre and hooker. When Holland comes on, the team lifts in attack. Whatsmore, he kicks goals In excess of 80%. Putting him in our top 4 goal kickers of all time with Halligan, El Masri and Hokko.
5. Averillo
I know this is the controversial one in our list. However please hear me out.
We lack genuine speed in the club and Jake has it. We lack half skills and Jake has it. He has hid whole future ahead of him and seems to have acceleration and natural ability and to be honest, could be anything he wanted. Nasheed.
How does someone with a handful of fg games become an mvp lol. Also on form week in week out Hopoate would be up there for certain. And Thompson hasn't played a game for us yet and is a Bulldogs great? Wtf lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
How does someone with a handful of fg games become an mvp lol. Also on form week in week out Hopoate would be up there for certain. And Thompson hasn't played a game for us yet and is a Bulldogs great? Wtf lol
hoppa is just gravy when we don't have steak. feel me?
and I said mvp, not so much bulldogs great. Right now he is very valuable to our team.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mods when are you going to ban this fwit and his many many profiles? He is just a troll, probs not even a bulldogs supporter!

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hoppa is a very good player, but he is very detrimental to our team and what we need atm.
We are craving backline players that have size, speed or bust tackles, whereas he is more of a ball playing non athlete that does the little things right.
He's like a can of expensive leather polish when we own a broken ford fiesta.
I'll keep the expensive leather polish and you can have the broken Ford Fiesta.
Man, you must be on some heavy shit if you think your boyfriend Holland is in the top 5. The guy is useless, just like your posts! He wouldn't be in the top 30 in most teams.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
When they let fans back into the games, we should meet up. Would be nice to see the face behind all of this racism and bullshit trolling.
I don't know if you are being kind or being threatening lol.