Who are our top 5 MVP's?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
An interesting thread below.

I'm really curious who everyone thinks are our MVP's in the club?

For those who dot know the term MVP. Its meaning is 'Most Valuable Players'.
So it can be however you see fit.
Importance to the team.
Influencing onfield outcomes
relative scarcity to competitors in the position.

Whatever y'all see fit.

For me its the below;

1. Foran.
Great halves are rare, and we have one! he put it all on when he plays and is pinpoint accurate. We win when he plays most of the time. Unfortunately he's injured always, but still number 1 for me.
2. Elliott.
Most would have him at #1, but for me forwards can be produced more frequently than a half. Elliott runs hard, footworks hard, tackles hard and is quick between the ears and there legs. Great player who holds the pack together.
I usually don't read all of nasweeds threads or posts but I'm glad I did tonight

"Elliot footworks hard"

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if you are being kind or being threatening lol.
No threats here, you wouldn’t be to worried either way, you seem pretty scary! You must be pretty tough with all the shit that spills out your mouth! Especially to the brothers! Or are you just full of shit in the real life also?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
No threats here, you wouldn’t be to worried either way, you seem pretty scary! You must be pretty tough with all the shit that spills out your mouth! Especially to the brothers! Or are you just full of shit in the real life also?
no because ill get bashed so I say it in secret.

im only an average height of 5ft 2 and 56 kilos so a bigger than average person can hurt me so I am nice to the face and wait until I get online.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

im only an average height of 5ft 2 and 56 kilos so a bigger than average person can hurt me so I am nice to the face and wait until I get online.
The weight of a twelvie! Have you hit puberty yet? Oh I see, I get it now!

No one said anything about bashing anyone!

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Thompson at 3. Had to double check the date. Thought he meant Corey Thompson. The dude has even laced up and he is at 3. Than it got funnier with Holland at 4.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Thompson at 3. Had to double check the date. Thought he meant Corey Thompson. The dude has even laced up and he is at 3. Than it got funnier with Holland at 4.
Look at it like this.
we have a squad of 28.
Your job is to cut 23 of them?

who are the 5 u keep?

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You really have a hard on for Thompson hey? He hasn’t played a game yetttttttt he could be another tony wiliams flop for all you know

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You really have a hard on for Thompson hey? He hasn’t played a game yetttttttt he could be another tony wiliams flop for all you know
Yes that's true. I doubt it but realistically he may just be an average first grader.
However as if this moment, he's the one prop id keep if I could only keep one of tolman, Thompson, Ogden, Renouf, aye and Napa.
Do you not agree?

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m hoping he’s as good as they say is cos we have fuck all to be excited about right now

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Are you a girl with those body stats lmao? Might explain the Holland love for them blue eyes...

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you a girl with those body stats lmao? Might explain the Holland love for them blue eyes...
Na he is just a racist piece of poo that hides behind a keyboard and talks absolute shit