Opinion Who are our forwards next week?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully Davey makes his club debut this week and surely Topine comes in… Jayden Tanner or Samuel Hughes prob get a look in…. Billy T is not in our top 30, we would have to apply an exemption for him.

outside of Davey, we’re really short on size and presence but should call out guys like Cotter play elite level prop proving if you consistently run hard, your very capable in the forwards.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SOS Dane Aukafolau. Where has he gone this year? He is the style of player we need if we are looking from outside the normal channels.
He's at north's for the roosters feeder team.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s a shame too because he made a solid impact off the bench. He was bending the line with every run.
Wasn't he out for 2 weeks with an "illness" and then he comes back into the side and breaks his arm. Un-f**king believable.
Have heard the name Samuel Hughes a few times. No idea who he is but get him out there and tell him to run hard and tackle even harder and let's
see what he has got. He is either up to the task or he is not ....

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
we need to shock dem wabbits ko to 13

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn't he out for 2 weeks with an "illness" and then he comes back into the side and breaks his arm. Un-f**king believable.
Have heard the name Samuel Hughes a few times. No idea who he is but get him out there and tell him to run hard and tackle even harder and let's
see what he has got. He is either up to the task or he is not ....
I think if he didn’t have back surgery in the off season Hughes would have made his debut already. Decent size boy. Not sure if club thinks he’s ready yet but I’d say Davey will get pushed in. He has size and experience.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck this top 30 Bullshit and make bigger squad sizes, if they are gonna suspend players for nothing and force players to sit out for 11 days
They will have to at this rate… they r literally creating a player deficit… Gus is right junior development will be crucial.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was up with Pele man? He only took a few balls in.
Apparently broke it on that first monster hitup off the back fence, and continued playing a few more sets before realising something was completely stuffed.

Shame because he was starting to come good and only just returned from a lay off.

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. Sutton
11. Preston
12. Topine
13. Waddell

14. Reynolds
15. Morrin
16. (Davey, Edwards, Hughs)
17. (Davey, Edwards, Hughs)

Tanner has looked way out his depth when played. Longer term -Serious questions remain regarding Avo defensively at centre. Flannagan in attack and Pehram in attack. Kiraz to centre, Burns, Casey or Skelton to wing? Reynolds or KO to 7 with the other on the bench? Avo or Papal'i to fullback?

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tanners dog shit he can’t be in the team. topine surely

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is working on some new 4th tackle options to be ready for when he is called up by the Dogs to come out of retirement and play.
I thought he was writing his biography. I believe it’s titled ‘Fourth Tackle Settler’. love ya Tols hehe.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like Morrins speed and quick play the balls. He's not particularly big but he's taller than Olam in comparison.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. Sutton
11. Preston
12. Topine
13. Waddell

14. Reynolds
15. Morrin
16. (Davey, Edwards, Hughs)
17. (Davey, Edwards, Hughs)

Tanner has looked way out his depth when played. Longer term -Serious questions remain regarding Avo defensively at centre. Flannagan in attack and Pehram in attack. Kiraz to centre, Burns, Casey or Skelton to wing? Reynolds or KO to 7 with the other on the bench? Avo or Papal'i to fullback?
Skelton please - only saw the highlights but his try on the weekend was special - give him the ball and let him run HARD he wouldn’t let anyone down

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Y not NRLsaid his pay falls under the cap so no reason y we can’t
He's getting paid above minimum salary... unfortunately can only play top 30 players. If it was the Rorters they'd get an exemption.