Opinion Who are our forwards next week?

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck this top 30 Bullshit and make bigger squad sizes, if they are gonna suspend players for nothing and force players to sit out for 11 days
Apparently they are looking at this but changes not to take effect till 2024 season .... it is what it is .....

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Souths will run out I'd imagine with the same pack that lost to the storm. In terms of run metres they won the battle but not comprehensively (2,064 v 1,854). If you compare our pack to the Storms, in terms of quality there's not much difference. I'd say ours is better but I am biased. The big stat that stood out to me was kick metres. The Storm blew them away in that stat (855 to 465) and that is where we have our best chance. Particularly with Souths having two inexperienced wingers now that Johnston is out.

Dogs4EVA-1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
8. King (hopefully)
10. Sutton
11. Preston
12. Topine
13. Morrin

14. Davey
15. Tanner
16. Hughes
Please,.. No More Tanner.. he is ordinary.. Topine needs an opportunity and why not play Kautoga (with dispensation). He's been killing it reggies

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guna be real sad up front next Friday
Real shame not going into a clash like that with bulk injuries
They are missing a heap of forwards too so that evens it up a bit

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Big Outs

BulldogsSouths
TPJTatola
KikauArrow
ThompsonHavili
RFMKnight
PeleMitchell (not the good one)
PatoloJohnston
Okunbour
I think RFM can play if he passes his tests during the week.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
8. King (hopefully)
10. Sutton
11. Preston
12. Topine
13. Morrin

14. Davey
15. Tanner
16. Hughes
I don't think we have much of an option. Based on stats, Davey was pretty ordinary in NSW Cup, Hughes first game back from back surgery, and he had better numbers. Tanners numbers were also pretty good. I was even thinking Edwards before Davey. But we may not get an exemption for Edwards now Davey is back.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think we have much of an option. Based on stats, Davey was pretty ordinary in NSW Cup, Hughes first game back from back surgery, and he had better numbers. Tanners numbers were also pretty good. I was even thinking Edwards before Davey. But we may not get an exemption for Edwards now Davey is back.
Best case situation is a Tpj return

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t be surprised if Harrison Edwards gets a called. He’s been killing it in reserves.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This 11 day stand down is shit. I get they are concerned for player welfare but RFM looked okay as he jogged off... wondering how that got a grade 1?
Even without the 11 day standout rule RFM would be in doubt as it takes 6 days to pass concussion protocols.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Shit.

I guess Tanner/Hughes/Davey/Topine then?
I don't know, didn't see reserves this week but both Hughes and Davey look to have been eased in with a limited bench role. Tanner? Looks great in reserves and stats back it up but hasn't really transitioned to firstgrade although he only really got junk minutes. Maybe Topine finally gets a run or potentially Edwards? As i said before i didn't rate him but he has looked good this year. Why did we promote fucking Hoffman to the top 30 lololol.

Just looking at our unavailable forwards and it's practically an entire forward pack and bench out, this is crazy...

8. Thompson
9. Brown
10. TPJ
11. Kikau
12. Okunbor
13. RFM

14. Pele
15. Patolo

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
DA00GC
I don't know, didn't see reserves this week but both Hughes and Davey look to have been eased in with a limited bench role. Tanner? Looks great in reserves and stats back it up but hasn't really transitioned to firstgrade although he only really got junk minutes. Maybe Topine finally gets a run or potentially Edwards? As i said before i didn't rate him but he has looked good this year. Why did we promote fucking Hoffman to the top 30 lololol.

Just looking at our unavailable forwards and it's practically an entire forward pack and bench out, this is crazy...

8. Thompson
9. Brown
10. TPJ
11. Kikau
12. Okunbor
13. RFM

14. Pele
15. Patolo
Its Ludacris what we are going through and to think winning let alone competing is testament to what we are building...

Its beyond next man up, its become next team up!

Yeah i forgot about Edwards, add him to that list and what is going on with Hoffman!! Im with you on that one... Hopefully whoever comes in the boys can pull of an Easter miracle for us... Grouse!

Last edited:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

8. Thompson
9. Brown
10. TPJ
11. Kikau
12. Okunbor
13. RFM

14. Pele
15. Patolo
We have rotten luck honestly

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
DA00GC

Its Ludacris what we are going through and to think winning let alone competing is testament to what we are building...

Its beyond next man up, its become next team up!

Yeah i forgot about Edwards, add him to that list... Hopefully the boys can pull of an Easter miracle for us... Grouse!
Rabbit haven't looked great this year but fucking Mitchell always turns it on against us. They've also got a few injuries but they're left no where near as thin as us. If Ciraldo gets us over the line then give him another 5 years, would be a massive win.