Opinion Who are our forwards next week?

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did he get injured again yesterday?
My Bad, I was reading the injury ward update and it says his expected return date was round 5…so you’re right he must be back now. How does he go? I don’t know much about him

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
South’s have huge forwards. It’s going to be mid 20 degrees. We need a bench that can rotate what ever forwards that we have left.

Davey surely plays. Probably Tanner then who ever else we have. Unbelievable the amount of forwards we are down at the moment but our half back has been there every second beside the 10 mins he missed round 1 :p

the position you’d want change in doesn’t happen :p

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Davey and tanner for rfm and pele imo.
Okunbor will be ok? Not sure about hip drop charges

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why do you say that?
Just watching how they run. Morrin just carries the ball similar to Murray, similar stride lengths, body positioning, the way they attack the line. Just looks similar imo. I don't really see the same similarities with Topine.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. Sutton
11. Topine
12. Preston
13. Waddell

14. Reynolds
15. Davey
16. Morrin
17. TPJ *hopefully if not available Skelton

*Okunbur out through suspension I'd say.

Last edited:

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
My Bad, I was reading the injury ward update and it says his expected return date was round 5…so you’re right he must be back now. How does he go? I don’t know much about him
He has hardly played due to covid and injuries - was very good in Flegg early last year got promoted to NSW cup before getting injured again.

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bring back Josh Jackson from retirement... Argument can be we have a part of his salary in the salary cap. So he can play at least a game. Give him a proper send off
Agreed, we are still paying him under our cap thanks to the corrupt NRL. I bet the Roosters would get an exemption under the same circumstances