Opinion Who are our forwards next week?

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morrin plays well above his weight but he is soo small. I think Tanner or Topine would be the better option.

personally I think Andrew Davey would be the pick out of all 3 but CC hasn’t named him on the extended bench once. Anyone know why?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Morrin plays well above his weight but he is soo small. I think Tanner or Topine would be the better option.

personally I think Andrew Davey would be the pick out of all 3 but CC hasn’t named him on the extended bench once. Anyone know why?
Davey just came back from concussion. I don't think the size thing is an issue for Morrin, has a bit of Murray in the way he runs. His defence is a concern though.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Davey just came back from concussion. I don't think the size thing is an issue for Morrin, has a bit of Murray in the way he runs. His defence is a concern though.
I think Topine is More a Murray or Radley type build and mongrel

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I assume Davey and Tanner for RFM and Pele.

But given the style of play ie more expansive and the sense that the coaching staff don't seem to have confidence in Tanner - playing another centre as a backrower might work eg Burns.

My undertsanding of the new concussio rule is that there can be exemptions to concussion stand downs - Kikau may tick the required boxes and whilst in an optimistic mood TPJ could be back early - maybe he was inspired by what he witnessed to day.

Last edited:

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We have plenty of outside backs. Are player swaps still in existence? They were all the go the past few seasons....

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This 11 day stand down is shit. I get they are concerned for player welfare but RFM looked okay as he jogged off... wondering how that got a grade 1?

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
8. King (hopefully)
10. Sutton
11. Preston
12. Topine
13. Morrin

14. Davey
15. Tanner
16. Hughes

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s Tanners height and weight? Andrew Davey is a big body, and back from concussion now…