Whinge Whinge bloody Whinge

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I cant believe how many unsupportive fans we have, its been 2 weeks since black Friday and you guys have blamed the coach, the players and our ceo. would you guys be saying this if all of a sudden we win 10 in a row?
you guys have given up and this is all from losing against dragons, i thought you fans would have learned from last year but you haven't.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...gn_code=nocode&promote_channel=social_twitter
you guys want to turn out like these idiots who are still booing a winning side just cause they dont get want they want? because you remind me of this.
how about FOR ONCE! you guys shut up and support our side and our club and save your bitching if we dont make the top 8.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Part and parcel of the kennel mate, the most bi-polar forum on the web lol

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
I don't think anyone here is not a supporter cause they criticise things about the club, we all handle things differently

I am not a fan of some of the personal vendettas I see here, but talking about players form and disagreeing with certain decisions the club has made does not mean you aren't a true supporter in my opinion

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I cant believe how many unsupportive fans we have, its been 2 weeks since black Friday and you guys have blamed the coach, the players and our ceo. would you guys be saying this if all of a sudden we win 10 in a row?
you guys have given up and this is all from losing against dragons, i thought you fans would have learned from last year but you haven't.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...gn_code=nocode&promote_channel=social_twitter
you guys want to turn out like these idiots who are still booing a winning side just cause they dont get want they want? because you remind me of this.
how about FOR ONCE! you guys shut up and support our side and our club and save your bitching if we dont make the top 8.
It is possible to be both a supporter AND also point out where the club's administration has severely let it's players down. This is one of those instances.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do you think our Performances have been below par?
Do you think Trent is in a form slump?
Do you think Reynolds is in a form slump?
Do you think Reynolds has brain snaps?
Do you think Hokkos knee is holding him back?
Do you think there is massive improvements in the team?
Do you think those injured players have affected our teams performance?
Do you think Mbye should be given more oportunities in first grade?

If you answered yes to those does that mean you don't support the dogs?

everyone voices their opinion differently just coz they don't voice them the way you expect them too doesn't mean they hate the club and dont support the club. I dont agree with vendetta attacks on players but criticising their form is fair game.

PEACE.

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It is possible to be both a supporter AND also point out where the club's administration has severely let it's players down. This is one of those instances.
i know i know, im a bit ad about it but c'mon its not that time of the season to be cutting heads off, we still have a **** load of time and yea its true what you say but when you have to read comments like "The Bulldogs mission statement of winning 2 comps by 2019 is out the DOOR !
More Like 2 Spoons !"
it really gets to you, i mean what happens if reynolds and hodko actually play awesome today and every other week from now on? will these fans still be saying this? no, and at the end of the day if we do end up get different halves that were happy with and support but eventually end up playing horrible these fans will still be shitty on them.. never happy, after the origin last year was the same shit and looked what happened.. i just feel the some fans have already given up, our team needs support not a hanging.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our halves had the perfect opportunity to silence their critics last week. Our forwards dominated, we had heaps of possession on their line and our halves delivered nothing. End of story. Frustration at our halves not firing is leading to the salty comments. I don't have issues with Mbye because he is doing an apprenticeship but the other two are well paid and, quite frankly, I am sick of the excuses. Take ownership of your performance, take control of the game and deliver the dogs wins. Don't justify my comments, silence me by your actions. I will be happy to be silenced. Silence me for gods sake!!!!

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do you think our Performances have been below par?
Do you think Trent is in a form slump?
Do you think Reynolds is in a form slump?
Do you think Reynolds has brain snaps?
Do you think Hokkos knee is holding him back?
Do you think there is massive improvements in the team?
Do you think those injured players have affected our teams performance?
Do you think Mbye should be given more oportunities in first grade?

If you answered yes to those does that mean you don't support the dogs?

everyone voices their opinion differently just coz they don't voice them the way you expect them too doesn't mean they hate the club and dont support the club. I dont agree with vendetta attacks on players but criticising their form is fair game.

PEACE.
mate if you criticizing form then im not talking about you, but the vendettas like you say are not on, there are obviously people who have shown no hope and its still early in the game, we were 3-1 before that bullshit rabbithos game then we get smashed by dragons and people are losing there shit? and of course people have every right to voice there opinion just like i have the right to voice mine about them.. tell me this, did you like it when fans of ours were ridding us off last year after origin? i didnt but when we made the grand final those fans stayed quiet like i said for once support then criticize when if we dont make the top 8, for once.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
mate if you criticizing form then im not talking about you, but the vendettas like you say are not on, there are obviously people who have shown no hope and its still early in the game, we were 3-1 before that bullshit rabbithos game then we get smashed by dragons and people are losing there shit? and of course people have every right to voice there opinion just like i have the right to voice mine about them.. tell me this, did you like it when fans of ours were ridding us off last year after origin? i didnt but when we made the grand final those fans stayed quiet like i said for once support then criticize when if we dont make the top 8, for once.
Bs game against Souths? As soon as Reynolds came on we went down a few levels..he also had a major influence of both the Souths trys.

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our halves had the perfect opportunity to silence their critics last week. Our forwards dominated, we had heaps of possession on their line and our halves delivered nothing. End of story. Frustration at our halves not firing is leading to the salty comments. I don't have issues with Mbye because he is doing an apprenticeship but the other two are well paid and, quite frankly, I am sick of the excuses. Take ownership of your performance, take control of the game and deliver the dogs wins. Don't justify my comments, silence me by your actions. I will be happy to be silenced. Silence me for gods sake!!!!
Thats true but its not the end of the story seeing they have time to get there form back! we all know how good these blokes can be when there in form give them support and they will silence you like they did last year

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Most of us don't want to sit here and watch mediocre form that has been the same issue since round 6 2013 and rely on a good streak in the finals. Our four game winning streak last year once again papered over the cracks.

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bs game against Souths? As soon as Reynolds came on we went down a few levels..he also had a major influence of both the Souths trys.
ohhhh so it was reynolds who lost the game for us?

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

If we win 10 in a row, yes, I will blame the players and coach for that.

AndrewRyan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This place is the poster child for knee-jerk reaction threads. Just have to ignore the drama queens.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So I guess terry lamb and Steve Mortimer are not supporters and wingers too??

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually it was Reynolds inclusion into the game that lost it for us if you want to pin point where it all started to unfold. All the stats literally started working against us and in Souths favour.. Coincidence?

Last edited by a moderator:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Actually it was Reynolds inclusion into the game that lost it for us if you want to pin point where it all started to unfold. All the stats literally started working against U.S. and in Souths favour.. Coincidence?
Like i said before, every game he has played in this season we have lost FACT. Every game he has played in our structure falls to even more shit, he thinks he is a one man team ffs. He is a terrible half. I Have said it since i came on here, some posters are finally seeing for what he actually is.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still think we have enough time and persuasive power ahhemmm "$$$" if we let Hodkinson and Reynolds go to convince DCE and his management that he belongs in blue and white as of 2016.

Lahurricane

Waterboy
Reaction score
Great POST exactly what I've been saying. This is the most Bi polar drama queen forum of all time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.