Opinion Which try was your favourite?!

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow! What a performance. Best budogs game i have watched in at least 3 years, probably more. Amazing defence! They turned up all day long! This was the best part of the win. But this aside, there were some amazing tries!!! So which one was your favourite???
The multiple offload try. Shit we haven't done or tried in 5 years.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kiraz try good team set up and made the king look like a dick...
Great dummy from Kiraz, and my favourite, along with the first JAC try. I just wish Kiraz had gone to ground with the ball in goal, rather than that risky put down.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burton slapping the ball out of Moses hand and standing over him felt better than anything.
Wasnt that awesome! The desire to defend their line was incredible. 100% effort on every play! TPJ was a fucking beast, Burton played his best game for us, Kiraz showed he is a first grader, JAC scored his first treble, and was fantastic, RFM made some runs like he used to do, the list goes on! Best game in years!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last try is a try of the year contender, great skill by everyone involved, great offloads, great quick hands and great awareness for Burton to put the kick through even though avarillo was quite a distance behind him.
So good to see so many players backing up the ball carrier. This win is a turning point. It has to be!