which star wants to leave the bulldogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You know nothing Choice. Eastwood has been up there consistently with Graham and Jackson as our best forward for the last two years. Finucane has been playing poorly of late and deserves to be dropped. Pritchard hasn't played all year and we have missed his impact and aggressiveness not to mention his leadership. It's easy for you to say this when he can't defend himself by playing. Your disregard for experienced players is foolish.

I totally agree.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I totally agree.
Pritchard is a great player. No doubt.

i personally am giving him benefit of the doubt this year in regards to his injury troubles. But if he has another year like this next year where he is constantly injured it will be time to let him go in my opinion

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Warriors always do a good job against them. Possibly because the conditions in Melbourne are very similar to NZ? or it could just be a match up thing. The Warriors Ad-lib play is effective against the Storms structure. Seriously though I know what you mean. I have won many a dollar backing the Warriors to beat the storm.
As did i lol was almost like takibg candy from a baby. Was easy money

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you're saying Des wants to get rid of Pritchard after he has extended his contract for several years?

Des wants to get rid of the Poly' players while the club does more and more to promote the NZ affiliation?

I'm not sure who's included in this "Polynesian clique" you speak of, but if it includes all Poly players, we won't be in very good shape if the following leave:

Pritchard
Eastwood
Kasiano
Lafai
Sam Perret
Lloyd Perret
Stanley
Maitua
Add Trex to that mix.. he's Tongan

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finucane over Eastwood any day, he is on huge money and not worth it , that is my point.
pritchard, if you,were smart enough to read what I wrote , I said if we got a great fullback I'd be happy,to let him go. We have survived without Pritchard this year. Yes he makes a difference but worth sacrificing for a rock star fullback.
you should read before you go off like a nuffy
How much is Beastwood on? Do you know for a fact that he's on big money? Or are you just assuming?

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
How much is Beastwood on? Do you know for a fact that he's on big money? Or are you just assuming?
Talking from his ass... His making it out like Eastwood is on 500K or something!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Eastwoods one of our best forwards ,will be interesting to eventually see whats actually fact ,I've never seen a year like this year with so many incorrect rumours

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pritchard is a great player. No doubt.

i personally am giving him benefit of the doubt this year in regards to his injury troubles. But if he has another year like this next year where he is constantly injured it will be time to let him go in my opinion
THIS!!
Frank Pritchard .... Leadership??? never seen it as yet, he was co captain until he got injured but I have never seen an example of leadership from the Tank.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Could be a value thing swell. Des might think he can get more for less out of other guys. When we are already dropping so much cash on Graham and Klemmer plus we have tolman and Perret as well I don't think the Bulldogs need him.

Des may have simply decided Kasiano is no longer necessary. Makes a lot of sense.

8. Graham
10. Tolman
11. Trex
12. Pritchard
13. Jackson
14. Finucane
15. Klemmer
16. Eastwood
17. Perret/Browne/O'Hanlon

When you think about it he really is kind of expendable.
im not too happy with the go foward with graham and Tolman starting, they don't bend the line enough for me so they need a player like kas in the team.

i also believe Eastwood is a player we cannot lose.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
While I agree that bulldogs_fan is a tool, the fact that he hasn't been to a game means sweet fa. I haven't been to a game in probably 2 or 3 years.. I still know exactly what goes on with my team. I haven't gone to a game because I have a mortgage, a young child and work too much. Doesn't mean I'm less of a fan than anyone else.

Oh and to answer your last question, I think bulldogs_fan is 14
i doubt he's 14 just the way he writes I think he's anywhere between 25 and 45 who just likes to shoot his mouth off with his assessment on stuff and actually believes it as fact then posts sh!t on here as gospel.
And btw 'having a mortgage' and 'working too much' are very poor excuses for not going to the game.
But having small children would be very hard keeping them occupied in a seat for 2 hours ,that I totally agree with ..you're off the hook

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i doubt he's 14 just the way he writes I think he's anywhere between 25 and 45 who just likes to shoot his mouth off with his assessment on stuff and actually believes it as fact then posts sh!t on here as gospel.
And btw 'having a mortgage' and 'working too much' are very poor excuses for not going to the game.
But having small children would be very hard keeping them occupied in a seat for 2 hours ,that I totally agree with ..you're off the hook
Lol how the **** are they poor excuses! I work Alot of yours to keep on top of bills and a mortgage and can't afford a day at the footy.

And as for Bulldogs_fan, he is only young. Probably more like 18 or something now

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
im not too happy with the go foward with graham and Tolman starting, they don't bend the line enough for me so they need a player like kas in the team.

i also believe Eastwood is a player we cannot lose.
Whoa I thought assassin said that ...

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol how the **** are they poor excuses! I work Alot of yours to keep on top of bills and a mortgage and can't afford a day at the footy.

And as for Bulldogs_fan, he is only young. Probably more like 18 or something now
seriously if you work ' a lot' and you can't afford $20 bucks I feel sorry for you.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
seriously if you work ' a lot' and you can't afford $20 bucks I feel sorry for you.
I can afford $20 but have other priorities. Not that I need to justify myself to you. But thanks for displaying a ****ed up attitude.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can afford $20 but have other priorities. Not that I need to justify myself to you. But thanks for displaying a ****ed up attitude.
Yes other priorities do get in the way. In a perfect world I'd attend every game and gig possible but life gets in the way.
The last thing on my mind after a hard weeks work is loading up the car and heading to Anz to catch a game

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes other priorities do get in the way. In a perfect world I'd attend every game and gig possible but life gets in the way.
The last thing on my mind after a hard weeks work is loading up the car and heading to Anz to catch a game
Exactly. Some ****wits obviously don't get that

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm just talking from my POV . I have a mortgage too and work a lot of hours , I have loads of bills, school fees , a car that's just about ready to die but because I love watching the bulldogs play I just added the membership on top of my other bills ...lol .

Where theres a will there's a way and like you said elmagic it's all about priorities...

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just talking from my POV . I have a mortgage too and work a lot of hours , I have loads of bills, school fees , a car that's just about ready to die but because I love watching the bulldogs play I just added the membership on top of my other bills ...lol .

Where theres a will there's a way and like you said elmagic it's all about priorities...
And I'm quite happy for you that you choose to do that. But to 'feel sorry me' for not being able to afford it? That's a poor attitude. I prefer to have a car that runs well and is reliable, and be on top of bills then go to the footy. I love the Bulldogs as much as the next person on here but it's not a priority to go to games for me at this point in my life.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Guys this is getting personal and off topic !

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And I'm quite happy for you that you choose to do that. But to 'feel sorry me' for not being able to afford it? That's a poor attitude. I prefer to have a car that runs well and is reliable, and be on top of bills then go to the footy. I love the Bulldogs as much as the next person on here but it's not a priority to go to games for me at this point in my life.
Good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.