which star wants to leave the bulldogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly right, there wouldn't be one team that would want to play a final against melbourne in melbourne.
Except the Warriors lol they love playing in Melbourne and beat them last time they played a finals game down there i think.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Except the Warriors lol they love playing in Melbourne and beat them last time they played a finals game down there i think.
The Warriors always do a good job against them. Possibly because the conditions in Melbourne are very similar to NZ? or it could just be a match up thing. The Warriors Ad-lib play is effective against the Storms structure. Seriously though I know what you mean. I have won many a dollar backing the Warriors to beat the storm.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sportal is the womans day of league. Just avoid all the click bait sites imo

C

choice

Yeah probably Kasiano. I think its more a case that des wants to release him over kas wanting to leave.

Truth is Des ( source is from a friend who goes to church with one of the directors wive's) was shopping both Inu and Kasiano around earlier in the year due to bad self discipline.
Apparently Inu went off the rails a bit and Lafai was following .. What a different player Lafai is now...
you are correct, i heard the same thing

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
It's quite possible that Des is going to clear out that whole little Polynesian clique if rumours are true. Inu down and Kas seems in his sights. I guess that just leaves Pritchard

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Then why did he agree to make Pritchard vice captain.
He didn't agree to it - it was his own decision, Pritchard said it took him by surprise and he had no idea it was coming, he thought he was called in to the coach's office because he was in trouble or something.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i heard it's Ben Barba

C

choice

RLW Mole knows his stuff Mr I..

well usually
all this from someone who admits he has not been to a game this year? how can you even comment on anything, yet you come across as this person who knows everything, i have learnt this from all of a few weeks on here.
by the way how old are you anyway?

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where there is smoke there is usually fire..

I remember the same people saying that the rumour about Barba wanting out was bullshit as well..

C

choice

It's quite possible that Des is going to clear out that whole little Polynesian clique if rumours are true. Inu down and Kas seems in his sights. I guess that just leaves Pritchard
makes sense, only good poly is sunny

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
all this from someone who admits he has not been to a game this year? how can you even comment on anything, yet you come across as this person who knows everything, i have learnt this from all of a few weeks on here.
by the way how old are you anyway?
While I agree that bulldogs_fan is a tool, the fact that he hasn't been to a game means sweet fa. I haven't been to a game in probably 2 or 3 years.. I still know exactly what goes on with my team. I haven't gone to a game because I have a mortgage, a young child and work too much. Doesn't mean I'm less of a fan than anyone else.

Oh and to answer your last question, I think bulldogs_fan is 14

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Where there is smoke there is usually fire..

I remember the same people saying that the rumour about Barba wanting out was bullshit as well..
I disagree. The vast majority of rumours created about the Dogs this year have been utter BS.

C

choice

While I agree that bulldogs_fan is a tool, the fact that he hasn't been to a game means sweet fa. I haven't been to a game in probably 2 or 3 years.. I still know exactly what goes on with my team. I haven't gone to a game because I have a mortgage, a young child and work too much. Doesn't mean I'm less of a fan than anyone else.

Oh and to answer your last question, I think bulldogs_fan is 14
Hey no prob, I agree with your reasons.
he said he refuses to go? Yet he comes across as a legend on here.
I'm only new so I didn't know he was a child,but does explain his posts and the reason why he has so many red marks,beside his name.
the prices are a joke, $15 for a hotdog with no butter, chips and a coke.
i go gold member and the food is cheaper for high quality food, how does that male sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.