Which industry employs the most lazy bums?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always compare industry to see who employs the most lazy bums.. here are my current observations;

Australia post employs plenty of lazy bums, those posties sit around all day and just deliver letter or parcels if they get round to it.. steal them if they are valuable, but what else do they do to take up their time?

The bank employs lazy bums.. we all know what bank hours are like, stand around at the coffee machine, clock watchers who run off at 5pm on the dot. Pretend to set up meetings with people who dont exist so their calendar is full

The council employs a special type of bum. How many sites have one person working and 6 supervisors standing around. They would be lucky to work up a sweat all day

Hospitality industry employs bums with basically no skills. If you can't do anything else you work in hospitality, bums, the lot of em. They all think they have it hard because some of em have to work on Christmas

Any other worthy mentions or specific lazy bum stories?

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Definitely council, especially the crews that do the pathways.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely council, especially the crews that do the pathways.
Same as here in Nz , our road work crews takes weeks to do a bit of roading. sitting in their trucks, doing fuck all as lollie pop boys (stop/go) stand an smoke an flip signs, not to mention hold the traffic up for longer than should be.!!!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yeah the council are on a good wicket so are Sydney Water they just run the show how they want no real deadlines no pressure called them to a urgent job a few weeks back and was told a crew would be there within 3 hours turned up in 20 minutes fixed the situation in an hour which was fantastic but then they said to me they thought it was going to be an all day job so they are going to clock it in as one. They finished by 10:00am and sat in the truck until 1:00pm then headed back to the depot to clock off at 2:30pm I think they start at 6:00am but not a bad gig

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The council mustnt be too busy.. many years back I had a few potholes in my street. I called up council and complained.. maybe 2 weeks later they resurfaced about 400 metres of my street, my house being somewhere in the middle. A whole army turned up to do the job

I spoke to a few of them and they said you called at a good time, if we don't use our budget we lose it.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fire brigade. Got heap of mates employed there. Wow what a job. Paid to sleep, most shifts never leave the station just watch Foxtel etc, wash there cars take care of all the paperwork side of life u usually have to do at home. Before people go, oh but they have to be ready to risk there lives, pls. It ain’t the US, my work industry has more deaths than this lot.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fire brigade. Got heap of mates employed there. Wow what a job. Paid to sleep, most shifts never leave the station just watch Foxtel etc, wash there cars take care of all the paperwork side of life u usually have to do at home. Before people go, oh but they have to be ready to risk there lives, pls. It ain’t the US, my work industry has more deaths than this lot.
That's an interesting one.. they mustnt be doing too much? Someone cat gets stick in a tree?

But that one time when you need em, you need em.. like insurance, it's a waste of money until you need it

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Don’t they go to serious car accidents and things like when people jump in front of a train ect?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t they go to serious car accidents and things like when people jump in front of a train ect?
Usually just for traffic control. Some are trained in rescue also, but they get even more money. My mates say 80% of there work is false alarms, his station anyway. Good on them, but if public knew extent of there output wouldn’t be happy knowing what they earn

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All levels of government are the laziest, most corrupt *****.
Contractors to government are all, and I mean every last farking one of them, the worst bunch of parasitic, lazy, useless, brain dead carnts you would ever meet. If you mulched these wastes of DNA into pig feed, they would turn their snouts up at it.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
My publican. Expects me to come to the bar for a top-up. Disgraceful. Wasn’t like that in München, just had to ring the bell and all sorted :-).
F5D04BBA-54AA-4CFE-807E-1ADAF15D6AD8.jpeg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not an industry but the BYEdogs have a fuck load of lazy, untalented bums.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Anybody who manages to make a living from being a bum is doing life right. Respect!