Which Game to Take a NRL Virgin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Howdy all

So my partner has never been to an NRL game (never followed league before but now Ive got her sporting the royal blue and white and yelling at the tv lol). Wanting advice on which game would be the best 1st time experience out of;

rd 25 v Cowboys@Belmore
rd 26 v Souths@ANZ

or hope for a home game week 1 or 2 of finals.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cowboys @ belmore.
Nothing like a packed belmore. Gets me hard thinking about it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
atmosphere belmore, if she likes the comfort then ANZ game
This.

Belmore is great for us fans, but the last thing i would make my missus do is stand on a hill for a few hours (plus she's short).

Actually i'd go ANZ

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I feel like its a gamble. If we goto Belmore and the game is in the balance or we are winning, the atmosphere will be immense. But it will be flat and possibly a bad experience if the cows thrash us and we dont get a look in.

Good point about standing@CroydonDog because she has just given birth via c-section and still has some pain.
I would imagine seating would not be easy to get at Belmore.

The Souths game is practically a guaranteed win and I think the grandeur of the stadium would appeal to her having never been near a 20000 seat stadium let alone a colosseum.

Ideally I would love take her to a home finals game. But thats a gamble that might not even happen.

hmmm Souths game seems the logical choice but the Cows game would give the best experience provided we are in the contest.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Not to Belmore. Maybe an easy win at ANZ.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Belmore could be bad if we get pumped ,the Souths game for sure ,well flog them and she'll think your awesome lol

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget the souths game, book tickets for a final if youre not going to the belmore game.

Souths game will be 20k fans or something in a 3/4 empty stadium. We will probably get the win but the game will lack atmosphere.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
"best 1st time experience"? ideally not a bulldogs game then :p
Lucky last week wasn't the first... A virgin couldn't handle a thrashing like that ffs.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't take them them to the cowboys game at Belmore, that could be a complete shit show based on our last 2 efforts and the result we had last week.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Stuff the game, if she's a virgin, wine her, dine her, then........ #*% her

Jokes, go to Belmore, you can always grab a good feed together on burwood Rd or spoil her rotten at Canterbury leagues before or after the game

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Stuff the game, if she's a virgin, wine her, dine her, then........ #*% her

Jokes, go to Belmore, you can always grab a good feed together on burwood Rd or spoil her rotten at Canterbury leagues before or after the game
Close. She was a lesbian before I showed her what a real dick could do, induce epileptic fits and ruin her body for life.

Im leaning towards Belmore because its inevitable that suburban grounds are going to be phased out but I am a little concerned because we have lost to Raiders and Eels twice and we didnt seem to learn anything from the 1st loss.

Malla

Reaction score
Belmore without doubt. You want her to fall in love with the Dogs, the game, the culture etc. You won't get that any where else but Belmore.

Will be a great first impression - plus its a sunday afternoon game, it's going to be an amazing experience. Then you can go grab some Gyros after the game. What more do you want?

Jackson.CT

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Howdy all

So my partner has never been to an NRL game (never followed league before but now Ive got her sporting the royal blue and white and yelling at the tv lol). Wanting advice on which game would be the best 1st time experience out of;

rd 25 v Cowboys@Belmore
rd 26 v Souths@ANZ

or hope for a home game week 1 or 2 of finals.
Rd 25 v North Queensland. on the hill for the atmosphere, or 26 v Souths for an easy win

Jackson.CT

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Belmore without doubt. You want her to fall in love with the Dogs, the game, the culture etc. You won't get that any where else but Belmore.

Will be a great first impression - plus its a sunday afternoon game, it's going to be an amazing experience. Then you can go grab some Gyros after the game. What more do you want?
games on a thursday night because NRL and channel 9 are *****

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People saying we will flog south's have just jinxed the f@#! out of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.