Which Dogs player has disappointed you the most this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You cant really blame Morris for his form when you look at the crap service he's been getting off kimmorely, Everytime we have an overlap and should spread the ball kimmorely does one of his stupid inside balls to a forward standing flat who gets smashed. Morris never gets to see the ball at all his mind must wonder back to the saints days when he got to run with the footy. If i see Ennis grubber the ball dead one more time im gonna pull my hair out, Also Ryan has kicked the ball twice this year both times we had great attacking opertunities but his kicks went 30 rows back in to the grandstand from 5 meters out plus bob cat can not catch shiit!!he must be leading the error count. Warburton seems to have it in his head or moore thinks he's a wide running 2nd rower but he just kills off every attacking move we put on, he should be listed on the team sheet as a full stop because the ball ends with him he can not pass the ball

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
You cant really blame Morris for his form when you look at the crap service he's been getting off kimmorely, Everytime we have an overlap and should spread the ball kimmorely does one of his stupid inside balls to a forward standing flat who gets smashed. Morris never gets to see the ball at all his mind must wonder back to the saints days when he got to run with the footy. If i see Ennis grubber the ball dead one more time im gonna pull my hair out, Also Ryan has kicked the ball twice this year both times we had great attacking opertunities but his kicks went 30 rows back in to the grandstand from 5 meters out plus bob cat can not catch shiit!!he must be leading the error count. Warburton seems to have it in his head or moore thinks he's a wide running 2nd rower but he just kills off every attacking move we put on, he should be listed on the team sheet as a full stop because the ball ends with him he can not pass the ball
I cant believe how one player like Kimmorley can go from the best player in the team to most useless player in space of 6 months!

FFS! ...give the guy a break!

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Halatau.
The bloke gets injured from ****ing wind !

If someone has a problem with that.... Morris

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morris never gets to see the ball at all his mind must wonder back to the saints days when he got to run with the footy
I believe him not getting to run the footy or even play first grade footy was the reason he left, so I doubt he'd have fond memories

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Kimmorley and Ennis without a shadow of a doubt!!

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I cant believe how one player like Kimmorley can go from the best player in the team to most useless player in space of 6 months!

FFS! ...give the guy a break!
If he deserved a break i'd give hime one, watchin him play is kinda like having ya dad turn up to watch ya play and still thinking he could play. Knoddy's past it, too old, he might have a few good games before the years over but as ya get older it gets harder to string those good games together. If plays next year and plays **** house the thing that scares me is moore doesn't have the balls to drop him

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Bobcat has actually been one of our best the last few weeks.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary Warburton I expected him to hit another gear this year instead he has done nothing and offered nothing as it stands he doesn't deserve to be in FG
Also Hickey and Bret Kimmorley
BK isn't playing good attacking footy

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
We have stand outs week in week out- but for me theWHOLE team has been disappointing.
We and they know that they have the goods to win games, but fail.
It wouldn't make a loss so hard to take in if they played with a bit of heart or passion.
waaaa that's way out of line. They have been playing with heart and passion, its just not gelling this year as it did last year. Don't forget no one expected us last year to do so well, hence they underestimated us. This year they know what we are capable and they are respecting us. Don't be fooled in saying we have the goods. Yes we have the goods to be most teams but not the top teams. This is by far the best squad in the NRL, our pack isnt a premiership winning pack.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Disapointments: Kevin Moore devoid of ideas and persists with people who would never be picked in other NRL teams
Kimmorley: Looks slow and off the pace and his kicking game which on his day is the best seems to have gone
Ennis: Love his passion but tries to hard when you need to have a steady head kicks 80% of the time are terrible and often over the deadball line
Hickey: Big for nothing
Morris: Looks like his mind is already back at the Dragons seems to have lost his defence and forgotten how to pass
Andrew Ryan's Captaincy: His form wasnt good early but he is improving big time. His captaincy however seems to be non existant does he even talk on the field?

Barba, Idris, Green, Gordon, Hannant, Turner have been outstanding
The rest have been solid

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Armit,s a ledgend, after joining us in '05 has had to pick up the slack after players like Asotasi, O'Meley, Mason left or Hickey and Hannant have been injured, he,s the heart of the club.
I think Armit is going alright this year, he is always a hard man to get down,
you never see him dominated or put on his back, he is stronger than he
looks......

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Armit is going alright this year, he is always a hard man to get down,
you never see him dominated or put on his back, he is stronger than he
looks......
I agree, especially because he just came back from injury, he is always putting in 100% in the team

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
tbh the players who haven't disappointed is a MUCH shorter list

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Kimmorley (maybe shouldn't worry too much about theatrical work and commentating, you can't speak about other players when your own form is out the window)
Ennis
Morris
Warburton
Hickey
Ryan (hasn't been too bad but isn't consistent)

YOUNGY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I cant really single out any one player this year as the team has had too many disruptions with injuries to sustain consistancy, we definitely havent got the replacements in the forwards to cover injuries. i am dissapointed in hanant for not wanting to honour his contract, yes i know he puts in most weeks but it cant help team moral when someone wants to be elsewhere.

we need to get forwards that can dish out punishment and demand respect! i would only give hickey one more chance to prove himself when he is fit, patten and ryans form need to be reviewed at seasons end also. I have lots of respect for these guys but we want a competetive team that can deliver week in week out.

go the dogs.............

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
Ryan - Catch the ball mate and you will be a rep footy contender again, drop it and you are on your way out again

Morris - Pass the ball and let Goodwin get over the line

Roberts - Run the ball mate because that is what you are good at!!

BK - You have the experience, so use it! stop playing simple game plans that are easy to read even for a team like the Sharks!

Status
Not open for further replies.