Which combos are you most excited to see in 22?

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
TPJ, Thompson & Hetherington running a muck, causing trouble

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton to Dufty with cutout to JAC at high speed.

Burton to a hole running Hetherington on the edge as smokie combo.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton and the football
JAC and the try-line

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo dummy to Dufty and clean through for a try
Wow.....Mutt. thats the nicest thing you have said about Matt ever... New year. New outlook??????And hope greatness from our new team.........5 weeks before we see em in action.....

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Burton/Dufty combo could be lethal!
So much potential there for tries galore. Just hope Trent doesn't fuck it up.

I hope Hetherington plays on the left. Running off Burton, he could cause havoc too. He will be a much better edge forward imo. At least until/if RFM comes back. Or one can play right side. We don't want to ignore the right, or else we'll be too predictable. Averillo, Jacko, Naden, Okky? Could be fairly strong. Left is easy, although whether to put Schoupp or Naden with JAC is a concern. I'd pick Schoupp because he was improving every week and finished the season strong. Plus we want a strong right side also, and Naden is possibly our best back after JAC. Burns and Allen don't inspire much confidence. When Alomoti is ready, it will be a different story.

Imagine this...

1. Dufty
2. JAC
3. Schoupp
4. Alomoti
5. Naden

There's plenty of entertainment there folks.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even better. I assumed TPJ was playing prop but that would be lethal if TPJ was running off Burton..
I was sure I'd seen that mentioned on here. Hence why I said Hethro outside Burto. TPJ really would be best at prop. He's got the aggression and power, plus gives us a good offload in the middle.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow.....Mutt. thats the nicest thing you have said about Matt ever... New year. New outlook??????And hope greatness from our new team.........5 weeks before we see em in action.....
No you've read it wrong! Lol
He's implying Averillo dummys Dufty to score the try himself like he did last year against the Dragons.