Which Bangwagon are you currently on?

Which team will you bandwagon support now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
hopefully your boys make this the last game for corey parker
Hopefully he will be the fourth Bronco after Tallis, Civoneceiva and Hodges we have done this too.

BRAD FITTLER THE JERK SAID HE THINKS CANBERRA WILL WIN THE GRAND FINAL!!!!!! BUT HES A LIAR AND A JERK, I THINK BRONCOS IF IT MAKES THE NRL MORE MONEY
Who cares what he thinks, I can't stand the prick. 9 is dead to me

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope the sharks win but I think Melbourne will.

I don't want JT to win because he's a big head as is that new hooker at the pansters.i hope they get smashed next round

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Thanks to whoever added the poll :D

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any team except Brisbane

Wahesh

Reaction score
It looks like the common denominator now is that everyone here doesn't want Brisbane to win.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Any team except Brisbane
For those of us living in Brisbane, it would be a nightmare. the Broncos are shoved down our throats enough as it is - you would think there aren't any other teams in the NRL.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Raiders or sharks for me, Sharks are the only side now that has a chance with now 2 top players at the raiders out because of injury.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Who the heck voted for Brisbane?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Storm= Dirty tactic merchants
Canberra= Stuart's sooking Vikings.
Cronulla= Employ a coach who backed systematic drug cheating programs, showed shocking lack of regard for player welfare and have jerks like Fifita, Gallen and Barba on the books.
Cowboys= won it last year and haven't played well enough to go back to back. Away record this season has been shocking. not deserving of back to back titles and probably won't win as after this weekend they won't play another game at home.
Broncos= Bennett has way too much influence on the way the game is played and administrated. Broncos get too many favours from NRL. Do not deserve it. Also I do not want to see Corey Parker go out a winner. Ideally I'd like to see him go out a loser with some fresh stud marks in his chin and lip.
Penrith= probably the best of a bad bunch, but can't really bring myself to cheer for them. Gould shits me.

No team is really standing out as unbeatable right now. This comp is ripe for the taking. Too bad we are shit!

Now we've limped out of the race, I say fuck them all!

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way the Sharks. Red neck supporters plus I hate Flanagan, gallen and fafita. I want them to keep suffering.

Storm, raiders or panthers in that order.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Storm have won too many and have a team who is currently assembled by illegally rorting the salary cap. I don't give a rats arse what anyone says, we copped that shit for years from opposition fans, so should they! All the team who rorted the Bulldogs cap are no longer there. Storm on the other hand still have Slater, Cronk and Smith.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as a Sydney team doesn't win I'm sweet.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL all about fairy tales now.... souths had theirs... then Thurston... now it's the sharks turn... next year warriors...

Status
Not open for further replies.