Where will we finish - on the record

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor Fear the Roo after all the effort on explaining what you wanted they still couldnt understand and it really wasn't that hard
8th
Parra to go backwards
Dolphins to get spoon
Cronulla to make GF
Haha, most people understood.
Was a bit complicated for a few but you do get that haha.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll say 9th.

We should improve with a 9 and our 6 continuing to get better along with the Ugg Boot on the left edge. But I said we’d improve in 2021 and we got spanked by the spoon. Anything can happen and I’d love to see us make the 8, but without a top shelf 7 or 1 it’s a tall order. Thommo and TPJ need to fire and stay on the paddock (whether injury or suspension).

My second prediction is that throughout the season if things aren’t going as well as we’d like that various Kennellers will blame referees, the NRL, betting companies, the Covid vaccine, Scott Morrison and Rupert Murdoch for any woes at Belmore :-).

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If today showed me anything it's that it's less clear than ever where we're going to finish. Before today, I would have guessed 10th. Cirro and the coaching team have definitely worked some magic in the off season. We performed well and, more importantly, cohesively and without several strike players. We also have some good depth. Optimistically, I reckon we ruffle some feathers and finish 7th.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
as good as 6.

as bad as 10th.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hopefully in the 8

Sure thing is that Brady will finish with an aneurysm

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Final position - 8th

Win/loss - 12/12 - 0.500

For/Against - Positive (gets us into finals)