Where will we finish - on the record

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Purely going with the heart, we finish 8th with a positive for and against, win wk 1 of the finals.

Meister

Waterboy
Reaction score
My Predictions

5th with top 3 defence, top try scorer and a minimum of 2-3 players being nominated for team of the year

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
10th
With a much better for and against compared to last season.
Hopefully no injuries..but if JAC,BURTO or MAHONEY go down..we will be in a fair bit of trouble I think

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
10th
With a much better for and against compared to last season.
Hopefully no injuries..but if JAC,BURTO or MAHONEY go down..we will be in a fair bit of trouble I think
Well we will have better replacements this year Skelton Reynolds and nu brown can replace them. Its better depth then okunbor/ wakeham / docker clay.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we’ll win 11 games. Not sure where that will land us but I’d say 10th.

My prediction is we’ll have a positive points differential at season end courtesy of some big wins against the tail end teams.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
5th, there I said it.

Need a strong start, might get lucky in origin, we have ok depth for the season, I think we built an ok bench, there's experience and depth with people like Burns, Reynolds, Brown, forwards, juniors have had a taste and looking keen to have a crack.

I think we can make the 8 easy, things look in place and depth is ok. Our run home is pretty good, might even push for 8, top 4 if we built up during season well.

Going to throw in a specky, Blake Wilson is our back version of Max King. Seems reliable and has RTS winger ability, big call.

There will be dreaded losses and ugly individual errors, we need to get behind the team, let CC and co do their jobs.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
5th, there I said it.

Need a strong start, might get lucky in origin, we have ok depth for the season, I think we built an ok bench, there's experience and depth with people like Burns, Reynolds, Brown, forwards, juniors have had a taste and looking keen to have a crack.

I think we can make the 8 easy, things look in place and depth is ok. Our run home is pretty good, might even push for 8, top 4 if we built up during season well.

Going to throw in a specky, Blake Wilson is our back version of Max King. Seems reliable and has RTS winger ability, big call.

There will be dreaded losses and ugly individual errors, we need to get behind the team, let CC and co do their jobs.
Blake Wilson impressed,good prospect

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blake Wilson impressed,good prospect
Rated Wilson his hit on Jed Stuart with ten to go was cement like, and there was another little guy came on end second half scored a try seemed a goer too. Brandon Clark

Last edited:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
13-15 Wins I reckon. Positive F/A, so every chance for the Top 8 (probably 7th).
Bold prediction. We go to the 2nd week of finals.
I hope I am wrong and you are right. More positive year either way.

Last edited: