Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone not remember the game against melbourne rd 3 last year? how we ripped them apart without barba, sam, james or franky. With a more stable team and not more disturbances we should finish 1-4 easy. We have potential to fire.
Only thing that got us in that game was time, we took to long to find our rhythm. Hopefully we are ready to fire this Friday night!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we will struggle in the early rounds again, and by mid season after we have struggled in some positions like fullback, Hasler will give some of the young guns more time like Mbye and Templeman, and we will start to hit some form. we will scrape into the 8 and who knows what can happen after that.
I think our defense will be very good this year, but we may struggle for points especially early on in the season until the young'uns find their feet.
Mbye will put pressure on either Hodkinson or to a lesser extent Ennis and will start to get more minutes each game until eventually one of them makes way for him in the starting team. I'm not expecting us to set the world on fire but we will have some good wins, and probably some very ordinary performances too where this place will turn into a shitfight calling for everyone to be dropped.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We are starting the year off with some injuries, being replaced by some new players. We get to see Chase Stanley run sooner than i thought. Hope he takes the opportunity with both hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.