• Spoon

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well most of team having a full preseason training under their belt and all our forwards available makes me one happy chappy.
The boys looking fit and team harmony is back to an all time high also.
we made the top 8 last season with experts ruling us out after our first 6 rounds.
Ive got a good feeling about this year.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
im thinking around 7th or 8th, not expecting great things this season , just hoping for a more committed team that puts in an effort not like a couple of games last season where they switched off, some of the passengers from last season need to step up or go

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Top 5 only if we minimise suspension and injuries. I remember reading about 2012 and our key players only missing 18 games in total were 2013 our key players missed a total 56 games.

The top four teams have always had a good run with minimising suspension and injuries and typically use the less players. One expection in the last 10 years is Parramatta they managed to win the wooden spoon.

sawtell girl9

Waterboy
Reaction score
8th at best, there are some truely crap teams this year and that should see the dogs into 8th, def not top 4.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3rd

With no injuries, a good start to year at least 4 wins in 6 rounds and a good run through Origin.

Dieseldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think we have a good chance this season if our forwards are injury free then having Reynolds hodgkinson and mbye all in the backs there are some points to get my prediction 3rd and winning the gf

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The wheels are in motion, the boys have pledged a brotherhood to the club ( by re-signing)

and I feel a 'dogs of war' season coming on.

We will finish 2nd and go on to win the premiership.

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm guessing about the same as last year, 6th, but this time we will be there with confidence going into the finals. I hope the boys find a galvanising bond together this year which they can use as fuel come finals time. With that said, there is no reason why we can't challenge a title this year if they come together at the wright time.

Halfback

Waterboy
Reaction score
Doggies finished 6th in a mediocre 2013.
we have a moderate year 5th
we have a good year 4th
we have a strong year 3rd
we have a great year 2nd
we have an outstanding year 1st
With our roster, I would expect at least a good year.

BudgyBulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Roosters
Manly
Storm
Cowboys
Bulldogs
Penrith
Knights
Warriors

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Same as last year, maybe a tad higher. I do expect us to do damage in the finals though.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a realist.

We will be making up the numbers and hoping for a top 8 spot... with no real chance of actually winning the comp.

I will be happy if we play finals football.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Des at the helm the Dogs cant miss out on Finals Footy - We have made the top 8 since Des has come over and Des back in the Manly days has taken the club to 7 straight finals and only missing out on 1 and this was the year the Dogs won in 2004!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
what was funny last year is that we were only 2 points behind the roosters at the back end of the season but we dropped the ball and lost some winnable games. Top 4 was easy to make last year although I doubt we
would of done anything even if we did.

I think we will finish around 5-6 like last year.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Does anyone not remember the game against melbourne rd 3 last year? how we ripped them apart without barba, sam, james or franky. With a more stable team and not more disturbances we should finish 1-4 easy. We have potential to fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.