Opinion Where is clown Khoury, where is the board crisis meetings for who appointed the fraud?

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agreed 100%… here we go again with another negative sack everyone thread full of negative dribble BLAH BLAH BLAH we are all frustrated yet some of us remain patient and shut our traps but I have had a gut full of these whingers, enough is enough ffs!
We are not all pity fools Pity Fool.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People with agendas are not true Canterbury supporters
Let's be clear on this, Barrett was signed by the Andersons who had the upper hand in making all the decision and who ever is left from their board now are the ones who uprised against them for making so many bad decisions.
Barrett's contract had to be honoured, he deserved to be given the chance to prove himself otherwise we would have been looked on as a very unreliable club.
We have had one of the biggest rebuilds in history with at least two more very important signings to arrive 2023, all that before signing the Great Gus to continue the rebuild, don't forget under the control of the current board we have become one of the highest sponcerd clubs with more on the way.
Instead of applauding these good people let's all abuse the living life out of them.

Last edited:

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spot on, the Andersons WERE indeed great for the Club. For a couple of years, we actually won games, 8 or 9 or so with Pay at the helm, the players literally busting their guts for the Club and Pay. If only we could get the Andersons back and lift this great Club out of the shitter that the current woke cowboys gave put us into.
Great for mediocrity and overpaying plodders!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every now and again I accidentally click on a thread that a blocked user created, then they remind me why I blocked them.
Cheers OP
Yep I said before(maybe in this actual thread lol) he has been playing the same tune since April 16 2021..got OLD long ago...

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The performance on the weekend was disappointing but are we in crisis mode now? A week after beating roosters?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The performance on the weekend was disappointing but are we in crisis mode now? A week after beating roosters?
Yes the wooden spoon battle is fast approaching and we know this team & coach will crumble under the pressure.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are these guys ducking and dodging? When Rae & Dib were in charge at least they held press conferences and crisis meetings. Wtf are this lot doing? Burying their heads in the sand until Barrett tunnels under the sand with the new lows he has taken us to before they realise they should do something?

Where are these flops hiding and why aren't they seeking out new coaching staff??
Put your bullshit to good use & a valuable member of the ecosystem!
Seriously, climb back under that pile of shit & change direction cause you’re way off the mark. Change your handle to “dung beetle”while you’re at it.

Most ridiculous thread since inception.