Where is Billiris2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't seen any threads started by him lately...

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
He upgraded to 3 pounds. His arms are sore.

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
banned new crackdown on dual accounts coming, with the upgrade to newest version of v bulletin it automatically unmasks hidden ip and also auto searches for matches upon registration, should be fun times

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
banned new crackdown on dual accounts coming, with the upgrade to newest version of v bulletin it automatically unmasks hidden ip and also auto searches for matches upon registration, should be fun times
Uh oh. :nervous:

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Got this new version on my forum and it pretty buggy, needs a few patches to work properly and they say it wont be fully functional for a while now.

Anyhoo, there are other ways around it.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Last I heard Simon kidnapped him..
OLOLS The Gretaest, how are you, let me tell you i have been so happy lately, my mum went on a cooking show and now she can make the nicest muffins. I wish this made dad happier though.. He is still always angry, most nights i spend in my room.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
olols the gretaest, how are you, let me tell you i have been so happy lately, my mum went on a cooking show and now she can make the nicest muffins. I wish this made dad happier though.. He is still always angry, most nights i spend in my room.
lol...

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OLOLS The Gretaest, how are you, let me tell you i have been so happy lately, my mum went on a cooking show and now she can make the nicest muffins. I wish this made dad happier though.. He is still always angry, most nights i spend in my room.
LOL, Oh Simon we missed you...

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
LOL, Oh Simon we missed you...
O The Gretaest i have missed you and all the kennelers too. You were like my family until you were taken away from me, o i went through some very hard times after Moe was so mean. I still am yet to find a job, i even went back to supercheap auto and confronted my old boss, he laughed at me and told me to go home and take my medication. This upset me and sent me spiralling into another bout of high depression, my doctor has sent myself and my dad to see a councillor, i go on my own because dad refuses to go, he just tells me i need to "man up". Well stuff you Dad i say, one day i will make him pay!!

Last edited by a moderator:

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
O The Gretaest i have missed you and all the kennelers too. You were like my family until you were taken away from me, o i went through some very hard times after Moe was so mean. I still am yet to find a job, i even went back to supercheap auto and confronted my old boss, he laughed at me and told me to go home and take my medication. This upset me and sent me spralling into another bout of high depression, my doctor has sent myself and my dad to see a councillor, i go on my own because dad refuses to go, he just tells me i need to "man up". Well stuff you Dad i say, one day i will make him pay!!

lol @ "high depression"

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL Boots Honestly you should start a therad called "Simon's Journal" and you update it daily.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting..

But how does that work with most ISPs given they have dynamic IPs.

Just because two people sign up with the same IP, doesn't make it the same person.

Status
Not open for further replies.