Opinion Where is Aaron Warburton our CEO?

Rocket64

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Overall, we forget team performance expectation is set by the CEO, we don’t see or hear from this bloke, except in glossy club magazines, which is a bit odd, given he has moved into the role from the marketing department, tells me Gus has him wrapped around his finger. Will he and the Board make the coach accountable for the pathetic team efforts & results this year?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Warburton is mainly responsible for the commerical side and has done a great job with sponsors and making the club profitable despite us struggling on the field..

Khoury and Gus are more responsible for the on field performance but even then they're going to preach patience in anything they say publicly.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Board are boxed into a corner and have no option but to back CC in for at least the 2024 season.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Overall, we forget team performance expectation is set by the CEO, we don’t see or hear from this bloke, except in glossy club magazines, which is a bit odd, given he has moved into the role from the marketing department, tells me Gus has him wrapped around his finger. Will he and the Board make the coach accountable for the pathetic team efforts & results this year?
And you’re right. Gus is in charge of the CEO and Chairman. We’re doing it the wrong way round yet again. It’s Hasler/Castle 2.0

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you wanting to emulate the West Tigers