Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BE HONEST HOW MANY OF YOUS ZOOMED IT HAHA

Luke Burgess btw.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least this was an accident.

Not like George Burgess's photos of himself that got posted around.

(What is it with the English national team? George Burgess and Josh Charnley are both keen on photographing themselves "hanging out")

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
:roflol:

Dicks out FOR THE BOYS !!
Dicks out FOR THE BOYS !! *clap clap*

If you chopped it right you could probably make it look like the trainers giving him a prostate examination too.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol poor guy...

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he was hoping the camera added 10 pounds.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ha ha ! Footy players are a strange breed eh ?
I used to be a competitive swimmer and will happily change in front of other guys, but discreetly. The way these guys just walk around with their shît out is baffling to me ! Anyone else find it strange ?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is that Moe "flopping it out"? lol

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ha ha ! Footy players are a strange breed eh ?
I used to be a competitive swimmer and will happily change in front of other guys, but discreetly. The way these guys just walk around with their shît out is baffling to me ! Anyone else find it strange ?
Swimmers are the strangest of the lot! Hackett, thorpe, huegill, magnussen, need i say more

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This actually reminds me of a legendary story from (pre-Super League days of) English Rugby League.

Wigan had just won a cup final (Challenge Cup maybe?) and then UK-Prime Minister John Major came into their dressing room after the game to congratulate them. Back-rower Billy McGinty was apparently naked as they found out he was coming in. Rather than getting dressed, he simply picked up some circular padded ring (from a massage table) and simply hung it over "little Billy". He met John Major, spoke to him, shook hands with him etc all the time with only a small padded foam ring hanging off his penis.

The legend of Billy McGinty's "Pineapple ring" is still mentioned in Rugby League circles today, over 20 years later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Swimmers are the strangest of the lot! Hackett, thorpe, huegill, magnussen, need i say more
I used to race against the first 3 and yes, they were always weird ! Maybe that's why I didn't make it, I wasn't fûcked up enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.