When Woods comes into the picture what happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's see how we could afford Tedesco, Woods and Foran.
Cap is going UP
2 I believe we have space in the cap this year therefore some contracts can be paid this year to free up space for 2018.
3 Some of the Players who are coming of contracts might have to be sacrificed.
Imagine this squad !
1 TEDESCO.................ABBEY
2 B.MORRIS................CARR
3 LEE..........................KENNAR
4 J.MORRIS.................HOLLAND
5 MONTOYA................SMITH
6 REYNOLDS................CLEELAND
7 FORAN......................FRAWLEY
8 TOLMAN....................FUALALO
9 MBYE........................WOOLFORD
10 WOODS....................TUALAU
11 RFM.........................FINE
12 JACKSON.................TO'OMAGA
13 KLEMMER................MARTIN

14 KASIANO.................GRIFFIN
15 GRAHAM..................SAUNDERS
16 EASTWOOD.............MAROSKE
17 ELLIOTT..................KEIGHRAN

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The first one to get sorted is Jammer; keep him or let him go. Although he turns 32 on 10th September he's putting in as though he is five years younger. So I say keep him and give him the no.13 jersey. He has still got the pace and ball skills to fit in at lock but apart from him as a footballer he is once again showing that he is a real leader. So IMO Jammer ticks all the boxes. We need him so we keep him.

Of the current first graders I think it should be Lichaa and Eastwood. The salary cap alumni can sort out the rest. I'm sure they'll do a great job. :fearscream:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he played 225 games for St helens
add another 100 or so for canterbury

that's alot of games for a front rower
Thats true. But remember it was 225 ESL games. Beaver played until 37 over there, and kevin sinfield played 454 games and he was a beast of a forward!!!

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Thats true. But remember it was 225 ESL games. Beaver played until 37 over there, and kevin sinfield played 454 games and he was a beast of a forward!!!
Beaver was a glorified centre wearing a backrowers number .

Graham has done alot of hard yards

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The first one to get sorted is Jammer; keep him or let him go. Although he turns 32 on 10th September he's putting in as though he is five years younger. So I say keep him and give him the no.13 jersey. He has still got the pace and ball skills to fit in at lock but apart from him as a footballer he is once again showing that he is a real leader. So IMO Jammer ticks all the boxes. We need him so we keep him.

Of the current first graders I think it should be Lichaa and Eastwood. The salary cap alumni can sort out the rest. I'm sure they'll do a great job. :fearscream:
I agree. I said before graham could play another couple of years but was shot down. If matt scott has another 2 years in him after this one that he is sitting out, plus all the back injuries he has had and origins he has played, surely graham has a few more years in him. I cant even remember him ever having a serious injury either....

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah good effort
Doesnt compare to the speed or standards off nrl..
Nor does the training
Thats exactly my point!! The original message i responded to said graham had played roughly 250 games in the ESL and 100 for the dogs, so he must be done.
My argument was that if someo e like sinfield can play 454 games in ESL then it obviously isnt too big a drain on the body. So basically you just reinforced my point.
Like i said above, if matt scott has another 2 years in him after all of his SERIOUS injuries in his career plus all the origins and tests he has played then im pretty sure hraham has still got it. Can you remember graham having any serious injuries?? I cant. Not at all. The guy is unbreakable.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Thats exactly my point!! The original message i responded to said graham had played roughly 250 games in the ESL and 100 for the dogs, so he must be done.
My argument was that if someo e like sinfield can play 454 games in ESL then it obviously isnt too big a drain on the body. So basically you just reinforced my point.
Like i said above, if matt scott has another 2 years in him after all of his SERIOUS injuries in his career plus all the origins and tests he has played then im pretty sure hraham has still got it. Can you remember graham having any serious injuries?? I cant. Not at all. The guy is unbreakable.
Graham will take the 3 years Newcastle offer him

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One of either Tolman or Graham will leave, we have 4 players to put into 3 positions and they are all on starter money, we can't have Kasiano and Tolman both on the bench, thats almost a million between them.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Graham will take the 3 years Newcastle offer him
Maybe he will. Lucky them. He is exactly the player they need, and i think he will manage a lot more games for them then scott would have IF he does actually sign with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.