Opinion When will it end

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
echoing some of the comments on here I am facing the reality of a long premiership drought.

I really have no idea when we will get back to the top level. Flanagan would get us competitive but we'd still be making up the numbers like the Dragons or Raiders are now. We need a spine that can stay together for 5 years minimum most of that spine must also be rep players to get us into top 4 spots.

What I like with Flanagan is he signed Ennis, Barba, Maloney & Townsend. He overhauled the spine which is what we also need right now.

Look at Madgeguire he has only signed Hastings who has had an impact. The rest of his spine is crap borderline reserve grade.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well to be honest I hope we don’t make the 8. We will be the first eliminated when the quality teams test us. We’re not up to it yet to be competitive. Sad but true. We really need a clean out, looks like it will happen by the end of the year. Gus will make it happen.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Bro - I know your new so I'll go lightly. U asked the wrong question. it should be why won't this shit end.

Then every one can post the same shit they've posted for a couple of years. And realise its groundhog day and go fck it and go off and have a cone.

Much better outcome.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the riff will be missing it's Origin players next week which means we'll get smashed by 30 instead of 50.
I think it won’t matter as Panthers have plenty of back up to do us over. Bulldogs are a train wreck at the moment, we just aren’t competitive at the moment.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Probably not long after I stop watching completely and walk away.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
There backup players will still tear out full strength team a new one.
Exactly, Kurt Falls will be the best half on ground

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro - I know your new so I'll go lightly. U asked the wrong question. it should be why won't this shit end.

Then every one can post the same shit they've posted for a couple of years. And realise its groundhog day and go fck it and go off and have a cone.

Much better outcome.
What if we prefer a J?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sort of barely acceptable but really - J's are like chicken salt. No one really likes them. They just don't have the engineering skills to make a bong.
Easier when you're driving lol

But they are stealthier than cones

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Atleast our last gf was recorded in colour for DVD... Imagine being a parra fan.. Having potential every year but never winning it would hurt more imo.

I still reckon we'll jag another comp before they do lol

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another weekend, another loss, been disappointment for 5 years and counting. I am super jealous of teams who win even 10 games a year at this point. When will this shit end? When will we actually become a good side again, every year is hope that just never materialises, it ruins my week every single game we play. If we cant win at Belmore unfortunately I dont see us winning again this year.
Feel your pain in exactly the way you put it. We’re everyone’s second favourite side now.we’ve won 5 games since the start of 2021. I honestly thought, the worst was behind us last year but it’s a tragedy that keeps on giving. Recent upside is, we’re attacking now on both sides and scoring a few more tries, just need to get our defence to where it was at the start of the season.