Opinion When will it end

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another weekend, another loss, been disappointment for 5 years and counting. I am super jealous of teams who win even 10 games a year at this point. When will this shit end? When will we actually become a good side again, every year is hope that just never materialises, it ruins my week every single game we play. If we cant win at Belmore unfortunately I dont see us winning again this year.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even if you cant produce players, no reason to be this poor, our recruiting previously has been the thing letting us down, Brisbane, Penrith and Parramatta will always produce the most up and coming players, strongest junior comps.
Problem is recruiters stay in their own lanes to much.

timedog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Isan't that one of the reasons Gus was hired, He fix.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
when we sign Shane Flanagan, Cameron Munster and Stephen Crichton, maybe we'll make the 8 then... until we do something like that I'm not going to hold out much hope any longer. 2024 maybe.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Gus said the next 18 months will be hard then 2024 we start rebuilding.
He may twist the truth but 18 months sounds achievable with our salary cap.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

coach

after des and barba an co we have never recovered,we lack genuine proven positions, we’ve missed Lots of opportunities to make plays at quality players.

once we have the above, and an organising 7 things will change.!!!!

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of changing until the roster, coaching staff are gutted, and our juniors are in a strong position. even then it will probably take a few years to see results.

timedog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Another reason Flanno should've been employed straight away, signed sealed and delivered. Give the man a chance to get a feel of things and play around with the team in preperation for next year.