When is Trent Hodgkinson Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I heard he played junior footy with KK and I think he would do a really good job. He and KK should form a halves combo after Hodgkinson played 3 average games in 2 years and a NSW Cup MOM. he also has a big league article

Thoughts?

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard he played junior footy with KK and I think he would do a really good job. He and KK should form a halves combo after Hodgkinson played 3 average games in 2 years and a NSW Cup MOM. he also has a big league article

Thoughts?
That photo is the least ginger KK has ever looked.

(For the record, you may read that sentence as either "That photo is the least ginger Kris Keating has ever looked." or "That photo is the least ginger okay has ever looked.")

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Thoughts?
Whose Trent Hodgkinson? Have we signed a new halfback to replace Trent HODKINSON

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Shoot an email to Hawkesbury Radio and they'll tell you when Hodskinson and Hodgskinson are playing.

G

Gladiator.

KK tomorrow.

In my post, KK means "ok", not Kris Keating. bulldogs_fan interprets that I'm talking about Kris Keating.

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
I think the more important question is where is pea??

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You guys have ruined my passion for the bulldogs.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
("clap, clap, clap")

Well said guys.... NOT. get some new material.
Why did you come back here? You said you were going to BnW and you weren't going to register here again. Why go back on your word?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Why did you come back here? You said you were going to BnW and you weren't going to register here again. Why go back on your word?
Cut him some slack, he did grow up playing test cricket after all - we should be quite thankful we have a test cricketer on our forum.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cut me some slack guys, you are just I jealous have a good footy brain for 14

Status
Not open for further replies.