Opinion When Four doesn’t fit into two please explain

Jabba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
d
Hey take it. We are very fortunate raiders aren’t keen otherwise he would be much more.
I thought we were not going to try for quick fixes. 31 year old half back from a torn Achilles-wow

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
d

I thought we were not going to try for quick fixes. 31 year old half back from a torn Achilles-wow
The quick fox feeds into the long term fix.
We accept a lesser player long term, or a better player short term then ounce when we get that perfect player

Jabba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The quick fox feeds into the long term fix.
We accept a lesser player long term, or a better player short term then ounce when we get that perfect player
Oh OK. Lesser plus better= perfect. Maths has never been good

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You cant be competitive in this day and age with just 2 halves. If you sign SJ you need depth. When we had Foran every time he was injured we had no fuckin halves. I don't mind a bit of depth as long as the cap isn't fucked. I wonder if Flanagan could learn centre? his defense is about the only thing he offers... who knows might throw pass to his outside men every now and again
I thought the lewis to lock was the dumbest shit I have ever read on this forum but Flanagan to centre absolutely tops this by a wide margin. The bloke never runs to the line, how is he going to play centre when he is afraid of contact? This forum sometimes deadset.

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought the lewis to lock was the dumbest shit I have ever read on this forum but Flanagan to centre absolutely tops this by a wide margin. The bloke never runs to the line, how is he going to play centre when he is afraid of contact? This forum sometimes deadset.
you are a dead set cockhead. A forum is a place to discuss ideas. I love all the fuckin know it alls on here trying to compensate for your little dicks hiding behind your keyboards acting like you are all league experts where in actual fact your all clueless or you'd be getting paid to be involved in the sport at the top level. Flanagan playing at centre is no worse than playing anywhere cause like yourself hes a shit ****. But unfortunately he is under contract and hes proven he'll never make a decent half so what do they do with him mr fuckin expert? this should be good....

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck johnson we fucked up not signing benji double fuck up if we sign johnson imho

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
you are a dead set cockhead. A forum is a place to discuss ideas. I love all the fuckin know it alls on here trying to compensate for your little dicks hiding behind your keyboards acting like you are all league experts where in actual fact your all clueless or you'd be getting paid to be involved in the sport at the top level. Flanagan playing at centre is no worse than playing anywhere cause like yourself hes a shit ****. But unfortunately he is under contract and hes proven he'll never make a decent half so what do they do with him mr fuckin expert? this should be good....
Mate you are the biggest flog to grace this planet if you think a player as slow as Flanagan who has never taken on the line could play one of the most attacking positions on the field. Honestly Dylan Napa would be a better centre than Flanagan you are cooked champ log off. You don't have to be a league expert to know what you said is some mental midget stuff.

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuck johnson we fucked up not signing benji double fuck up if we sign johnson imho
careful having an opinion on here "THE EXPERTS " will be pretty quick to share there expansive knowledge of the game with you and tell you you're wrong

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate you are the biggest flog to grace this planet if you think a player as slow as Flanagan who has never taken on the line could play one of the most attacking positions on the field. Honestly Dylan Napa would be a better centre than Flanagan you are cooked champ log off. You don't have to be a league expert to know what you said is some mental midget stuff.
Is this one of Nasheeds other accounts? you sound just like him.

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If you read my original post I didn't say he would be a good centre. Where would you put him if it's not in the halves? 400k is an expensive assest to have playing for mounties

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You just went on a rant about this forum being about discussion but when its your opinion being discussed its an issue.
I have never got into anyone about their opinions. I just called you out for being a know it all.

Last edited:

DirtyDog72

Waterboy
Reaction score
Flanagan could be the coach of the West Tigers next year, I'm hearing Madge is on the nose after the dressing room walk out on Saturday night, if true, that could be our out on Flanagan, leaves to go play under his dad again...

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Flanagan could be the coach of the West Tigers next year, I'm hearing Madge is on the nose after the dressing room walk out on Saturday night, if true, that could be our out on Flanagan, leaves to go play under his dad again...
Ah Flanagan, the new Darius Boyd, only goes where his father does.