Opinion When do the nrlol reassign the Jnr boundaries

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Penrith are constantly bleating about losing juniors . . . At what point do the Nrlol allocate the juniors fairly, or is it just a thinly veiled ploy to squeeze Sydney teams out

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think they should, it should be up to clubs to get them up and running and intern benefit from them.

Would be unfair for the nrl get involved and take that away from clubs, dropkick des screwed up and we learnt a lesson.

I would rather have a great junior system and not be able to keep them all vs having a poor one and have none feeding into the club.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Penrith are constantly bleating about losing juniors . . . At what point do the Nrlol allocate the juniors fairly, or is it just a thinly veiled ploy to squeeze Sydney teams out
Wtf are you talking about? Penrith spend heaps and develop their juniors they deserve to keep them
other teams can buy them, manly are getting there and bus loading some penrith kids to training

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wtf are you talking about? Penrith spend heaps and develop their juniors they deserve to keep them
other teams can buy them, manly are getting there and bus loading some penrith kids to training
They have the biggest junior base in the world, pretty sure that was my point

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
They have the biggest junior base in the world, pretty sure that was my point
They do parra second but penrith do it so well.
Lany team can poach a junior tho thats my point

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Manly are getting their jnrs from Blacktown ?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From all over penrith but they bus them to manly from blacktown
Penrith aren't just happy with locals, Kikau nthqld, Burto, dubbo.At what point do their junior boundaries end ? Clearly its first in best dressed

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Penrith aren't just happy with locals, Kikau nthqld, Burto, dubbo.At what point do their junior boundaries end ? Clearly its first in best dressed
They are the best at it, Gus is doing the same now with the dogs

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
They still have a junior base that was set out last century
Gus needs to fuck the lebs out of Canterbury and infiltrate the islanders :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
There's a reason they were in the gf
Look at tonight, reserve grade team and some fleg players, completely outplayed parra who had a lot more first grade players

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus needs to fuck the lebs out of Canterbury and infiltrate the islanders :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Was a Campbelltown junior many years ago before switching to Canterbury comp. The Campbelltown district was so much stronger it’s not funny. Surprised more kids haven’t come from there. Especially wen group 6 was pumping.