• Baz sacked at the end of the season

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Baz survives by selling his soul to the devil

Votes: 6 4.2%

• Total voters

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I think the fat fuck with the pube beard is done today, whether or not baz is sacked.
Meeting is for Barrett only. All other staff will remain. A new coach will want to put his own staff in, and that will be reviewed at the point they are hired. If you sack Ferris now, then you will struggle to get anyone in to replace him cause they know it's a short term gig.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the fat fuck with the pube beard is done today, whether or not baz is sacked.
I feel he will be gone too and good luck to his replacement trying to get the side fit overnight. Only an injection of enthusiastic debutants might buy us the odd unexpected win for the rest of the year.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I feel he will be gone too and good luck to his replacement trying to get the side fit overnight. Only an injection of enthusiastic debutants might buy us the odd unexpected win for the rest of the year.
Plenty you can do this year though. It's basic skills that are lacking under pressure. Really you are running lots of training drills under pressure against opposition. Pair back whatever playbook Barrett put together so you can build for next year. Identify the strengths of players and work from that. Barrett has tried to put the Panthers playbook on our team with players who just can't play that way.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SACKED and I say this because;

Canterbury players have been dramatically hidden from the media as speculation increases that Trent Barrett will be sacked imminently.
A planned Bulldogs media session for Monday morning was cancelled at the last second to shield players from being grilled over the unfolding Barrett drama.

Among the players due to be interviewed were skipper Josh Jackson and English international Luke Thompson.
But it’s believed Jackson will also be at the emergency board meeting, that is likely to determine Barrett’s fate, taking place on Monday morning.

Canterbury’s media department issued an email at 8.10am calling off the session set for 11.15am, revealing that all players were now off limits to the media.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I can’t see anyone being sacked this week but it’s the start of the process. If we win a couple of games it will draw it out a little longer until the next bad loss when they pull the trigger.
RIP Spoonman84…