What's Wrong With Josh Jackson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What's actually wrong with this guy? Is he actually a robot? He can't be human?

I can't remember any noteworthy injuries that have kept him on the sidelines, and he seems to have infinite energy reserves.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I can't remember any noteworthy injuries that have kept him on the sidelines, and he seems to have infinite energy reserves.
he might be eating a lot of chilli lol

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

now you've said this he'll suffer a season end injury within the next 3 weeks......I can sense it

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My mate who trains at the club told me Jackson has an insane diet abs training regime, doesn't eat any sugar at all.

Also remember he is uni educated about health so he would know his body better than most would about their own bodies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My money's on him being some type of alien......or cyborg. Yep, I'll go with cyborg.
Yeh cyborg I reckon. Wasn't there a photo of him with a cut on him face, blood everywhere. And he had no reaction at all? Pretty sure he is like Annie in terminator 2.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but we are going to probably lose him to Origin this year.

TRex secretly hoping so.

Pretty sure that Jackson is a tank/human hybrid.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe he has that rare genetic muscle/healing ability watmough had in origin that time? Around 2011 I believe? Super freak

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is actually Trex they had one of those face off operation 3 years ago. Just another crazy ploy from the mad professor to confuse the opposition.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad he got his rust out of the way early in the year. He was great yesterday

A

Alexander the Great

Mock. Good eye on him you have put now

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's in top shape! His form? Not so much.
As if mate.. he's one of the few players we have that put in 100% for their entire game. Best defensive player in our team by a mile, shut down semi big time when we played them a couple of weeks ago. He has been solid as this entire season

Reactions: GDR

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gould wrote on Twitter last night "if jacksons not the first forward picked for NSW, then I'm an astronaut".

Status
Not open for further replies.