What's the worst way that you ever spent $100?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
worst $100? Another deep Kennel thread. Sixteen years go - Louis Vitton condom. $68. Looked and felt great but the first thing a franger should do is keep my wrigglies in house right? Yeah - well that worked a fckn treat fckng as I found out 9 months later. What makes it worse is how the fck do u ask for a refund?
1637237141497.png

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bought a pair of 12 buck jeans but was too lazy to try them on. Went home and realised they were way too short.

So have them to my sis who cut them up an made them into shorts for herself.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
worst $100? Another deep Kennel thread. Sixteen years go - Louis Vitton condom. $68. Looked and felt great but the first thing a franger should do is keep my wrigglies in house right? Yeah - well that worked a fckn treat fckng as I found out 9 months later. What makes it worse is how the fck do u ask for a refund?
View attachment 33688
You know how many chicks I could of picked up with these babies back in the day? At least 1 or 2!

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2012 drove up to Sydney for the footy show grand final at entertainment centre. Parked my car in next street. They closed at midnight. We left the footy show early to get back to the car but the pricks closed it early and car got locked inside. Happened to other families who did same as us. Couldn’t get back to Wollongong so stayed in city and only place was a bloody back packers joint. So had to pay for that, pay for overnight parking, lose days pay at work next day cause those flogs closed the door 5 mins early.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
on a lap dance where the girl "mistimed" her routine and had only just started disrobing when the time ran out...
How does that work though? She didn't even show anything? Fucking hell. I'd be livid at that!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I guess pokies and I’m not a pokie player at all maybe 2 or three times a year usually socially but of course have done and you end up putting in bloody $50 bucks and because you think (and it’s always because you have had a few) you think ahh i reckon I’ll get it and put in another $50 and bam for about 10 minutes of watching your money go down you just did $100. I’m not perfect and am definitely happy that I couldn’t give a toss about pokies but it is a really stupid way to loose money. especially when you stopped yourself from buying that $120 pair of Jeans for arguments sake because that’s pretty expensive.

Did have a mate who was really really bad on them years ago and is quite a successful builder now with his own business and doesn’t touch them but I once saw him gamble $4000 and get it up and then play the $8000 down to (and he only admitted this years later and the reason we didn’t know is because we left as he would t and we had had enough of sitting around watching him play a bloody poker machine) but he went from $8,000 to minus $5,000 and we were only like maybe 23 or something. A lot of money. After that he actually got help.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I guess pokies and I’m not a pokie player at all maybe 2 or three times a year usually socially but of course have done and you end up putting in bloody $50 bucks and because you think (and it’s always because you have had a few) you think ahh i reckon I’ll get it and put in another $50 and bam for about 10 minutes of watching your money go down you just did $100. I’m not perfect and am definitely happy that I couldn’t give a toss about pokies but it is a really stupid way to loose money. especially when you stopped yourself from buying that $120 pair of Jeans for arguments sake because that’s pretty expensive.

Did have a mate who was really really bad on them years ago and is quite a successful builder now with his own business and doesn’t touch them but I once saw him gamble $4000 and get it up and then play the $8000 down to (and he only admitted this years later and the reason we didn’t know is because we left as he would t and we had had enough of sitting around watching him play a bloody poker machine) but he went from $8,000 to minus $5,000 and we were only like maybe 23 or something. A lot of money. After that he actually got help.
Pokies man. Not good. Glad he got help in the end

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
2012 or 2014 GF tickets

Take your pick.

Probably '14 though cause we were no chance of winning and had to put up with that fucking bell
That’s seriously why I didn’t. Don’t get me wrong I pondered on it for days and days and thought nup we won’t win this it’s South’s day the papers are already writing their fairytales and why pay that money to just be disappointed. Unfortunately I was correct.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does that work though? She didn't even show anything? Fucking hell. I'd be livid at that!
she was apologetic and suggested I pay for a second lap dance and that she would make it worth it... and I told her I'd rather spend the money on alcohol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The time I thought I bought a Penis Enlarger from some obscure foreign website..I think the term enlarger got lost in translation..

0353BC7B-E1B7-4152-A0B7-CBA08A81AFCD.jpeg

Last edited:

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I was 18 I had my wallet stolen and drove back from Mackay with my mrs . Had my Suncorp card it had $120 on it .. so I needed to rest and paid for a hotel on trivago onky to arrive at the hotel to find out there was no receptionist so my money was non refundable .. so yeah I was popular that night with my mrs. Ended up sleeping in our car at a park then got approached by some of the murri boys asking if I had 30 cents for a soft serve cone