Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can afford for his hundreds of overseas trips :grinning:

What economic crisis? lol

Channel 7 now is talking about it.
Seriously!
He is out of the country more than he is in it (or so it seems)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
he cancelled his trip to the economic forum in switzerland

apologise imo

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its over kurry
Seriously, as if you dont want to slap that smug fake smile off his face.

What is with Australia and having true DORKS as prime ministers.

We needs someone with sass, public co-ordination, and just reeks power.... not " WOO i just got to level 30 on world of warcraft! he-heek!" *pushes up glasses*

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Mitch I can give you what Baza cant tbh...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Seriously, as if you dont want to slap that smug fake smile off his face.

What is with Australia and having true DORKS as prime ministers.

We needs someone with sass, public co-ordination, and just reeks power.... not " WOO i just got to level 30 on world of warcraft! he-heek!" *pushes up glasses*
but he speaks chinese

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mitch...I shall move to Canberra, get a job in the psych unit down there, you come be security for me so I don't get bashed by the new wave of patients.
Then you can come live with me, and I'm a mad housewife in training. I will cook and clean, and you can be a security guard in a psych unit.

Government jobs are all protected love lol.

Problem solved rofl

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
all the best mitchy, it's an ugly process once a company goes into administration

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Mitch, I'm pretty much in the same situation. My company is under voluntary administration, and has been put up for sale. It's made the business news quite a few times over the last 6 weeks. I haven't read too much into this thread, so I'm sorry if this doesn't all apply to you.

Whatever you do, do not leave your job right now. If there are potential investors, they take responsibility of your entitlements (annual leave, reimbursements) and are bound by the law to pay them. If they cherry-pick and decide they will not need you once they take over, there are two ways of getting your entitlements. Through GEERS, and through the ATO. This also applies if you go into liquidation.

If you leave now, it makes it much harder to get all of your annual leave. GEERS pays entitlements for a MAXIMUM of up to 3 months. They could pay two days if they wanted to. It's all assessed on a case by case basis. It's best to wait and see if potential buyers decide to keep people on board. If they do, it makes your life a lot easier. You DO NOT apply through GEERS when under administration. It will get you nowhere, as it only applies when you WILL NOT receive your entitlements. Under administration, you HAVEN'T YET RECEIVED. Apply once you go into liquidation, or they are bought over.

Super is a different story. My business didn't pay everyone's superannuation from late June until December 7th (when VA commenced). The cnuts!! Administration has to pay your entitlements from that day forth, until the company is either sold off, or liquidated. They cannot pay anything prior to their appointment.

I'm currently in contact with the ATO, GEERS, and 2 employment lawyers to ensure that I get everyone owed to me in regards to super. I'm currently out over 2.5K.

Someone suggested employees are last on the list. That's wrong. Staff are also creditors of the business. The order goes as follows:

1. Administrator's fees
2. Banks & Employees
3. Suppliers etc. All other creditors of the business

PM me if you need more details dude.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
thanks for that slip, cleared up some stuff. i still dont know whats gunna happen to the company or my store so for now its the waiting game...

oh and lol kennyys sig

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mitch, I'm pretty much in the same situation. My company is under voluntary administration, and has been put up for sale. It's made the business news quite a few times over the last 6 weeks. I haven't read too much into this thread, so I'm sorry if this doesn't all apply to you.

Whatever you do, do not leave your job right now. If there are potential investors, they take responsibility of your entitlements (annual leave, reimbursements) and are bound by the law to pay them. If they cherry-pick and decide they will not need you once they take over, there are two ways of getting your entitlements. Through GEERS, and through the ATO. This also applies if you go into liquidation.

If you leave now, it makes it much harder to get all of your annual leave. GEERS pays entitlements for a MAXIMUM of up to 3 months. They could pay two days if they wanted to. It's all assessed on a case by case basis. It's best to wait and see if potential buyers decide to keep people on board. If they do, it makes your life a lot easier. You DO NOT apply through GEERS when under administration. It will get you nowhere, as it only applies when you WILL NOT receive your entitlements. Under administration, you HAVEN'T YET RECEIVED. Apply once you go into liquidation, or they are bought over.

Super is a different story. My business didn't pay everyone's superannuation from late June until December 7th (when VA commenced). The cnuts!! Administration has to pay your entitlements from that day forth, until the company is either sold off, or liquidated. They cannot pay anything prior to their appointment.

I'm currently in contact with the ATO, GEERS, and 2 employment lawyers to ensure that I get everyone owed to me in regards to super. I'm currently out over 2.5K.

Someone suggested employees are last on the list. That's wrong. Staff are also creditors of the business. The order goes as follows:

1. Administrator's fees
2. Banks & Employees
3. Suppliers etc. All other creditors of the business

PM me if you need more details dude.
Good post.

Bad for you and Mitchus.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
thanks for that slip, cleared up some stuff. i still dont know whats gunna happen to the company or my store so for now its the waiting game...

oh and lol kennyys sig
best thing you can do is wait dude.

i'm currently looking into redundancy and severance payments. should have an answer by the end of the week.

good luck champ

jerra dog

New Pup
Reaction score
There is still plenty of work in canberra atm.Ffs cleaners get $30 ph

Status
Not open for further replies.