What's the buzz dogs after sharks gf winner

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Word is Mitchell Pearce wants out of Newcastle and a return to Sydney with the Naughts firming to release him if they fail to fire a shot in the finals. Him and Napa are still mates and Big Papi has been pushing your barrow. Would you guys show any interest in him?
Not unless he's prepared to ring us first. We're the Bulldogs and everyone wants to play for us...…………...

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d rather Trent barret himself play at half instead of that cream puff plodder townsend

connor tarcey, trindall and Shaun Johnson all better than him at sharks
U want to sign crapollas 4th string half

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We've had a prmiership winning half (Foran) at our club for the last 3 years. Hasn't done us much good.
If he was on the field and 2021 we are supposed to have better players

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Word is Mitchell Pearce wants out of Newcastle and a return to Sydney with the Naughts firming to release him if they fail to fire a shot in the finals. Him and Napa are still mates and Big Papi has been pushing your barrow. Would you guys show any interest in him?
News to me.

If true, absolutely! Would sign him to 800k a year (salary covid deduction accounted for) in a heartbeat.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont know abou maloney.
I rate him, but his game relies on a bit of footspeed, next year hes 36 and presumably doesnt have that as much.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Havent known you to be a shit talker...but this is very very very hard to believe lol

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id rather Clifford, i get townsend is experienced, but he is no better when his pack isnt going forward, we need impact for halves to play off, no point buying big dollar halves without a pack that can bend the line and get to their feet quickly after a hit up.
size and leg speed
hethrington
Asiata
Teripo
If no burton
Connor watson
Clifford/ sailor

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Havent known you to be a shit talker...but this is very very very hard to believe lol
Only repeating what I've heard from a source (Worcestershire) that as the pressure builds on the team to win, Pearce is not enjoying Newcastle anymore. This information is conservatively 11th hand so take it liberally with salt.