What's on your bucket list???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thanks DJ1 for inspiring this thread :grinning:

Do you even have a bucket list??? If so, what are some of the things you want/need to do/experience before you kick the bucket???

I've ticked off one of mine..which was to see the Twelve Apostles and the Great Ocean Road :love:

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm, i've already bungee jumped in NZ (had ALWAYS been something i wanted to do), have skiied the black runs in avalanche prone areas of Utah, USA (it would've been super cool if an avalanche actually happened), and have hiked through parts of the Canadian Rocky Mountains...but the rest of the list is as follows...

- ski at cortina and chamonix. pretty much just ski at as many black runs without killing myself lol.
- get my scuba licence
- sky dive
- go swimming with the sharks
- finally ride in a rodeo
- get back to training to play sport at a state level again
- see the great opera singers before they die. have seen Bocelli so far, and it was amazing

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way too many to list...physical achievements AND emotional ones.

A brief list of SOME of the wish to do list:

- Trek through Peru
- obviously travel Europe - eat a real german sausage, play in the alps snow, get high with some hot dutch people, go to Siberia.
- Cage swim with a great white.
- Write a book
- Get fit and run the city to surf
- Drive a lambo
- Kiss someone in the rain in Paris LOL :p
- So a stint in Africa working in HIV projects
- Have a national sciencific achievement award and write a few pieces on whichever field i decide to go into
- See my children get married

Amongst maaaaaaany other things :p

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oooh peru would be awesome.

i'm hoping to go through europe next year...am looking to follow the ski season and hopefully work in the ski fields to fund my expensive hobby :grinning:

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

- Trek through Peru
- obviously travel Europe - eat a real german sausage, play in the alps snow, get high with some hot dutch people, go to Siberia.
- Write a book
- Drive a lambo
- Have a national sciencific achievement award and write a few pieces on whichever field i decide to go into

Wow, impressive.

Mine is to visit all NRL grounds this season

Next: Go to Spain, visit Granada and Al Hambra, watch Barcelona play Real Madrid at Barca, and run with the bulls at Pamplona

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score

- Trek through Peru
- Write a book
- Drive a lambo

good luck lol

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
kurry, you can get through it. just don't belt yourself up too much if kids happen first and shoot the list to **** lol.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
amsterdam for some wild euro sex :p

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oooh peru would be awesome.
It would! The ancient Aztec cultures really fascinate me, those old stone ruins of ancient cities would be INCEDIBLE to walk through.

In fact , I'd enjoy ANY ancient cities...seeing something that old mesemerises me. Egypt would be my next choice, and even easter island perhaps.

I've already seen outback Australia and cave paintings, and travelled across Kakadu, so that's been ticked off the list. :grinning:

and run with the bulls at Pamplona
Oh yeah, that would be awesome to witness! I wouldn't actually run, wouldn't really like a horn up my shoot haha.

La Tomatina in Bunol ,Valencia is also another wish list item. Awesome fun!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Things i have already done

Swam/surfed with a shark
Surfed in another country
Going to another country

Have not really made a list yet for what else i want to do.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
kurry, you can get through it. just don't belt yourself up too much if kids happen first and shoot the list to **** lol.
Oh, I know hahaha.

I guess it is more of a wish list, rather than a have to do. But if i space myself out, and get some money into my pocket, im sure i can do it even when i am older and the kids have f*cked off! :p
I just hope I get a husband who has worldy interests aswell!

go to Oktoberfest in germany :p
YES

amsterdam for some wild euro sex :p
YES

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, I know hahaha.

I guess it is more of a wish list, rather than a have to do. But if i space myself out, and get some money into my pocket, im sure i can do it even when i am older and the kids have f*cked off! :p
I just hope I get a husband who has worldy interests aswell!
marry a european. trust me, they always want to go back home for their holidays :grinning:

why do you think i don't waste my time with aussies lol?

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
marry a european. trust me, they always want to go back home for their holidays :grinning:

why do you think i don't waste my time with aussies lol?
Never been into dating aussies tbh. I find those with mixed background are more intriguing to me.

Having said this, I will probably end up with a drop kick Mt druitt wigga. :p

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In fact , I'd enjoy ANY ancient cities...seeing something that old mesemerises me. Egypt would be my next choice, and even easter island perhaps.
You'll love the upper Nile. I took a River boat a few years ago. It is this 5 start floating hotel that cruises between Luxor and Aswan. It takes about 5 days stopping off at each port on the way.

At each stop, You get an Archaeologist that comes with you to visit the temples and explains how and when they were constructed and translates the hieroglyphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.