What's happened to Stimson ?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
didn't see none of that champ. just saw doggies forwards plodding it up to the 30 metre line, then Lewis kicking straight to the fullback and Parra starting their sets at halfway. Saw no tries. Don't know what you were watching out there.
Thanks for the vague input champ.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
didn't see none of that champ. just saw doggies forwards plodding it up to the 30 metre line, then Lewis kicking straight to the fullback and Parra starting their sets at halfway. Saw no tries. Don't know what you were watching out there.
Elliot destroyed the Parra pack last night tbh

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot destroyed the Parra pack last night tbh
Did he? Wow, we're really settling for that. Just watching the raiders titans game... my goodness... green machine bring the likes of emre guler off the bench and we are happy with plodders

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the vague input champ.
What's vague about that? Forwards going 30m in 5 tackles and handing possession around halfway .. quite specific if you ask me

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did he? Wow, we're really settling for that. Just watching the raiders titans game... my goodness... green machine bring the likes of emre guler off the bench and we are happy with plodders
It’s people like you that the fault for this. You were all cheering and defending the team in 2013 onwards so we resigned these plebs. I’ve been fighting the battle on here for 7 years

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s people like you that the fault for this. You were all cheering and defending the team in 2013 onwards so we resigned these plebs. I’ve been fighting the battle on here for 7 years
Wow, really? Supporting the club all my life and we always have quality and resilience and the will to win no matter the circumstances. Dessie left a mess. So farkin what? Find a way to win, don't make excuses. Emre is not a million dollar player. Where did he come from and why haven't we brought in players like that? If you dont have room under the cap? go out far and wide and find talent.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stimson was very good in defence and that’s how the game was played.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he was one of our worst forwards tonight.

Only way is up for him
I have to disagree on one thing you said, only way is up, this team has proven that our forwards are soft and it keeps being proven, Stimson is second rate which is what our team invests in now.

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pay is a protected species on here for some reason.
Pay did well to get the team playing like they did the 2nd half of last season considering the plyers he had.
We played okay last night.. I think Pay is doing well enough atm...

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pay did well to get the team playing like they did the 2nd half of last season considering the plyers he had.
We played okay last night.. I think Pay is doing well enough atm...
I agree. Was thinking about it today and how fucked Pay looked in that presser the other day when the shitstorm broke. I was thinking then we were gonna get rolled. Im not a huge fan of Pay as our coach but credit where credit is due.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
way too early - needs more game time with our style.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Stimson ran for 29 metres in 69 minutes. Only 29 metres!

Gutherson probably caterpillared off the mark further.
Foxsports stats
Remember he was outside Lewis this is the key factor ... He never offered the left edge any quality ball

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember he was outside Lewis this is the key factor ... He never offered the left edge any quality ball
Thank you! someone that has some footy nous. Alot jus shoot their mouth off without breaking shit down lol.
He was solid for 80mins, for a so called "fat" "reserve" grader. Will come good with more time.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The problem is TK’s favourite whipping boy, Elliott, actually had a pretty decent game and so they have to find someone else to hate on.

Quick......let’s find someone........Britt.......we only recruited him because of his dad.......bugger he had a pretty good game too.

I know.......let’s point the finger at...........Stimson.......he’ll do.

Someone who actually wasn’t supposed to play because he had an interrupted pre season, had missed contact and opposed sessions and not played much in 9’s or trials. But who answered the coaches call, had a go and will be much better off for the run.

Go Dogs

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Letting Martin go to pay more for Stimpson looks like a good bit of business...

NOT...