Whatever happened to

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah he was a hot head lol forum mods were managed the site a little different then. I remember Indian dog and skippy having some epic arguments on here
Indian Dog was actually a very decent bloke.
Very passionate about his beliefs and would defend his point of view like no other.
Behind all that was one of the most genuine decent men you will ever meet.
It's a real shame he had a falling out with mods and stopped posting.
I actually really miss him.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I want to be your friend. I want to make peace. If we can make peace Israel and Palestine have a chance. It's up to us to make the change.
To ‘make peace’ you first need a war.
I’m not at war.
Actually that’s not entirely true - you offered to buy me a beer at the AGM and then…crickets :-).

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah. All happened before my time as a mod, but I think he was banned, then later they offered to let him come back and his response was something along the lines of, "Suck my big fat Indian dick"

I found it pretty hilarious. Pity though. I miss our debates about 9/11.
What a legend.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To ‘make peace’ you need a war.
I’m not at war.
Actually that’s not entirely true - you offered to buy me a beer at the AGM and then…crickets :-).
I'm not a member. Sign me up and I can buy you a beer. Deal ?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not a member. Sign me up and I can buy you a beer. Deal ?
Ah, so that’s any you didn’t know that the club provides free beer at the AGM :-).

Anyway I can’t. I was asked to stop doing that as some questionable characters were coming forward (not drawing comparisons, just stating facts). Weren’t you mates with Arthur C? He could sort you out if needed.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He's around. He keeps logging in, just won't post. He could be embarrassed after his sex change operation.
An extreme measure.
All it would’ve taken was the appointment of a female mod on TK and he woulda been done :-).

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, so that’s any you didn’t know that the club provides free beer at the AGM :-).

Anyway I can’t. I was asked to stop doing that as some questionable characters were coming forward (not drawing comparisons, just stating facts). Weren’t you mates with Arthur C? He could sort you out if needed.
They can't tell you to stop signing up members that would be illegal. Tell them to get fucked. Who is Arthur C ?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They can't tell you to stop signing up members that would be illegal. Tell them to get fucked. Who is Arthur C ?
They didn’t. They asked for those wanting to sign up to approach directly. You know who AC is, you once sang his praises. I don’t remember what handle you had at the time so probably couldn’t find the post. Oh well :-)

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They didn’t. They asked for those wanting to sign up to approach directly. You know who AC is, you once sang his praises. I don’t remember what handle you had at the time so probably couldn’t find the post. Oh well :-)
DinkumDog have you been checked lately? I think you may be losing the plot a bit. I checked my records and never I've displayed a alek manissiam picture not I have a clue who AC is.

I do find it hilarious me following you has annoyed

You do realise I'm not nasheed. We are not the same person? Or you still think they are all nasheeds accounts?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Arthur C is mates with everyone the legend