what would you prefer

Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
whould you rather had braith go to union or sign with the roosters.

looking back on it now i hope he had signed for union rather than saying it is a choice between the bulldogs and union and he ends up doing neither

D

DoggFather

Giving a flying f*** what that imbecile done.

Im just glad he will not be wearing a Blue and White jersey next year.

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I prefer him at the roosters because this way it will be easier to laugh at him when he fails (I am not a big union fan)!

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
going to teh roosters, coz it will hurt him more when we kick their arses next yr

TERRY LAMB

DANIEL HOLDSWORTH
Reaction score
you guys are ****ed why you hate braith he has put his hand up in every game this year

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i remember after we signed sonny every1 was saying we have to get braith. he is our next priority and stuff mason when he comes back from injury put him in 2nd grade he is a money grabbing fool. and everybody said king braith. braith taking and all this crap.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
boggie23 said:
i remember after we signed sonny every1 was saying we have to get braith. he is our next priority and stuff mason when he comes back from injury put him in 2nd grade he is a money grabbing fool. and everybody said king braith. braith taking and all this crap.
Braith made the wrong choice. The club gave hime every opportunity but he already had a deal done and the fans didn't know about it. That is why there are fans out there dirty about his actions!

D

DoggFather

TERRY LAMB said:
you guys are ****ed why you hate braith he has put his hand up in every game this year
You are more f***ed to think that he has put his hand up every game this year.

D

DoggFather

Malcolm told us the real story with Braith, I dont know if I can repeat it but trust me, Anastein didnt want to sign with us.

Greek Dog

Hijack your sh!t
Reaction score
tzatziki breath wanted to hang out with the other easter suburbs greeks

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Greek Dog said:
tzatziki breath wanted to hang out with the other easter suburbs greeks
e.g mzb83

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
TERRY LAMB said:
Yeah and he put his hand down as soon as he signed on the dootted line

Typical player playing above himself looking for a big dollar contract and nowhere to be seen after they sign one

A

atomic_crimson

WILDJADOZ said:
Braith made the wrong choice. The club gave hime every opportunity but he already had a deal done and the fans didn't know about it. That is why there are fans out there dirty about his actions!

exactly!

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
prefer he went to rooters... so next year the boys can kick his butt and show him why he should of stayed at the bulldogs :grinning:

BUT as he has shown since signing a contract he has become his crap self again... he has done nothing special in the last few games... TOSSER

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would of rathered him go to union so then i could have a reason to start supporting it.

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
T A N K said:
Malcolm told us the real story with Braith, I dont know if I can repeat it but trust me, Anastein didnt want to sign with us.
Ok, now you have to tell us the real story!

D

DoggFather

Put it this way, Anastein DOESNT want to be a Bulldog anymore. We could of afforded to keep Mason, Williams and Anastein.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
T A N K said:
Put it this way, Anastein DOESNT want to be a Bulldog anymore. We could of afforded to keep Mason, Williams and Anastein.

did he have somethng against other players or the managment or the coach???????

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have reason to believe there was a particular conflict...

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
does anybody reckon the roosters or any other club would tell a player to take their foot off the gas when they sign up for them form another club.

e.g preserve yourself and dont get injured or be a passanger or something

Status
Not open for further replies.