What would the Kennel do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The point of my starting this thread was that no matter what 17 you pick, when you put it up against any other side in the comp we are inferior on paper. Especially our spine. We have the worst spine by far.

Ash Taylor single handedly beat us yesterday. His kicking game was masterclass. The week before against the dragons you put any other half in the comp in our team and we win.

No coach can help this squad. We would be no better off with Hasler.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Hoppa
2. Bmoz
4. Holland
5. Smith
6. Frawley
7. Lewis
8. Woods
9. JKM (Woolford)
10. Klemmer
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Tolman

14. Fualalo (pretty sure back this week
15. Elliot
16. Toomaga
17. Who cares

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would ask mr King Kong from KIA to hand over a KIA Carnival for a weekend.

I would take Foran, Montoya, Hoppa, JMK, Woods, Lichaa & Priest for a night out to Coogee Bay Hotel. Foran would obviously be the designated driver.

I would plant 5kgs of Coke, tapped to the underside of the seats plus an ounce in each ***** jacket.

Tip off the pigs in blue

Salary cap messed solved

Happy days
That's Gold hahaha love it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jackson to 6. Best kicking game of the lot. Elliot has been one of the few lately that’s been sticking his hand up and having a crack. He’s a better prospect then Martin and shown more then RFM I’m not sure why he gets a bad rap lately when the other two have shown nothing that makes them standout above him.
Both RFM and Martin have shown far more than Elliott.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I disagree. RFM started the season off well and regressed since they other teams worked him out. Martin needs to turn up to training on time and perhaps his game will improve. Elliot is playing in the middle as a semi front rower punching above his weight and he has been ok. Not much in it but I'd say Elliot and RFM would be equal at this point and Martin is far behind.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I disagree. RFM started the season off well and regressed since they other teams worked him out. Martin needs to turn up to training on time and perhaps his game will improve. Elliot is playing in the middle as a semi front rower punching above his weight and he has been ok. Not much in it but I'd say Elliot and RFM would be equal at this point and Martin is far behind.
Don't agree, both a far superior to him.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Jackson to 6. Best kicking game of the lot. Elliot has been one of the few lately that’s been sticking his hand up and having a crack. He’s a better prospect then Martin and shown more then RFM I’m not sure why he gets a bad rap lately when the other two have shown nothing that makes them standout above him.
Being at the game today, Elliott was our only forward going up to whack in defence.

He’s just another Kennel whipping boy...

Last edited:

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
C’mon mate, Martin finally gets a first grade start (courtesy of your mate Pay) and then misses training - seriously?

He should be the first at training and jerking Pay off for actually giving him a start and kick-starting his career.

I’d be keen to know how many times Jacko has turned up late to training.

Discipline is key.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
C’mon mate, Martin finally gets a first grade start (courtesy of your mate Pay) and then misses training - seriously?

He should be the first at training and jerking Pay off for actually giving him a start and kick-starting his career.

I’d be keen to know how many times Jacko has turned up late to training.

Discipline is key.
It hasn't actually been confirmed that he missed training...and there's even a screen grab (not sure if fake) of him sayinf he didn't miss training.

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think martin has signed with someone else (n'qld) ??????

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can see Elliott having a crack, but it's generally only for a 5 minute period during a game, it's not a consistent effort IMO.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How much does that team win by today?
It's not all about winning, it's about putting in the effort and making a competitive game.

We'd have got beaten by bottom of the comp Knights NSW Cup side yesterday.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis at 7 that has to be a priority for the knights game!! We all want to see if he’s up to fg an it’s time.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The point of my starting this thread was that no matter what 17 you pick, when you put it up against any other side in the comp we are inferior on paper. Especially our spine. We have the worst spine by far.

Ash Taylor single handedly beat us yesterday. His kicking game was masterclass. The week before against the dragons you put any other half in the comp in our team and we win.

No coach can help this squad. We would be no better off with Hasler.
I agree.
That's why all this shit about salary cap issues is bullshit.
I don't know who is spinning it and what is their agenda but I know it's bullshit.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree.
That's why all this shit about salary cap issues is bullshit.
I don't know who is spinning it and what is their agenda but I know it's bullshit.
I struggle to believe that this squad is maximising the cap. Who is being paid the money? Even with all the backended deals it still seems impossible. But I think it's more a reflection on how poor I think the squad is rather than actually believing that we as a club didn't somehow manager screw up our cap and roster that bad.

I don't believe that there is a hidden agenda. Makes no sens. Especially since Hill and Pay were both employed by Dib. There is no reasin for them to tow the line. Plus the fact that the previous board allowed Graham and Kasiano to leave with us paying half their wage this year.

Still crazy scary though.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Run them out on the field naked to train.

Its less embarrassing than what we've been dishing out that's for sure.
And would get the crowd numbers up if they did it at games. There might even more tattoos we haven't seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.