What Will You Miss About Avo?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hot and cold player. Has a lot of speed but it's offset by poor defence and positional play.
He also has nice legs.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Avo’s quick I’ll give him that. And while I’m hesitant to pin hope on a guy that hasn’t played in 4 years, there’s no fucken way he’s as quick as Xerri was before he was suspended.
whether or not he’s still got that speed, we’ll have to wait and see, but Roger Fabri seems to think so, and he knows speed.
Im fully aware that Xerri could flop after so long out of the game, but if he fires, we’ll all soon be struggling to remember Avo’s name.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was just reading about Latrell Mitchell being lazy and it reminded me of Avo on the weekend. Despite him leaving the club, he still has a go and looks like he really wants to do well for the club. This is what I’ll miss most as imo it’s one of the best attributes from a first grade player. Most of the team don’t have his attitude, so it sucks he’s leaving.
Really???
I won't miss this

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Put him back at centre, can Burns play fullback?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Footballing Instincts... Probably the only player on the field that had it for us.

Oh well, would have nice to keep him to play FB but yeah Crighton or Taafe should do an ok job.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won't, it's better smashed on a slice of toast with a poached egg on top for breakfast. :tearsofjoy: