What Tree Are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cypress Tree (Faithfulness) - strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give but doesn't necessarily like it, strives to be content, optimistic, wants to be financially independent, wants love and affection, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered at times, can be unruly and careless, loves to gain knowledge, needs to be needed.

Ahem ;)

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Walnut Tree (Passion) -- unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often ! admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise.
Thanx for that.. whoever made this is a dead set bored kent.

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
Hornbeam Tree (Good Taste) -- of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, is not egoistic, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads a reasonable and disciplined life, looks for kindness and acknowledgment in an emotional partner, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with its feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious

Yeah sounds like me....i liked my name meaing thing better....it was nicer to me...lol :p

23_EzA_23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am an:
Elm Tree (Noble-mindedness) -- pleasant shape, tasteful clothes, modest demands, tends not to forgive mistakes, cheerful, likes to lead but not to obey, honest and faithful partner, likes making decisions for others, noble-minded, generous, good sense of humour, practical.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Cedar Tree (Confidence) -- of rare strength, knows how to adapt, likes unexpected presents, of good health, not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, a great speaker, determined, often impatient, likes to impress others, has many talents, industrious, healthy optimism, waits for the one true love, able to make quick decisions.

But im not Leb bro, walla im not bro, Im Iraqi LOL

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
how you relate a person to a tree and then a tree to human qualities is beyond me.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Apr 01 to Apr 10 - Rowan Tree

Rowan Tree (Sensitivity) -- full of charm (naturally), cheerful (I want to call my first daughter Allegra which means cheerful), gifted without egoism (my Dad says I have an ego, what is an ego? I thought only men had them), likes to draw attention (oh god yes), loves life (well I don't wanna die), motion, unrest, and even complications (I cause complications for my parents a lot), is both dependent and independent (true and true), good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive (yep, I cut 3 friends out of my life in the space of 3 weeks, biatches).

Wow that is freaky it is so me.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
`G` said:
Rowan Tree (Sensitivity) -- full of charm, cheerful, gifted without egoism, likes to draw attention, loves life, motion, unrest, and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive.
All pretty accurate but I do forgive ffs!
Woo, go Rowan Tree!

Maza

Reaction score
Walnut Tree (Passion) -- unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often ! admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lime Tree (Doubt) - intelligent, hard working, accepts what life dishes out, but not before try! trying to change bad circumstances into good ones, hates fighting and stress, enjoys getaway vacations, may appear tough, but is actually soft and relenting, always willing to make sacrifices for family and friends, has many talents but not always enough time to use them, can become a complainer, great leadership qualities, is jealous at times but extremely loyal.

Pretty right except for the jealous bit

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rowan Tree (Sensitivity) -- full of charm, cheerful, gifted without egoism, likes to draw attention, loves life, motion, unrest, and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive.

likes to draw attention
as in being the center of attention??..i hate being the center of attention :o

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Elm Tree (Noble-mindedness) -- pleasant shape, tasteful clothes, modest demands, tends not to forgive mistakes, cheerful, likes to lead but not to obey, honest and faithful partner, likes making decisions for others, noble-minded, generous, good sense of humour, practical.

I couldnt have said it better myself. ;)

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im a Lime tree, BS like this does make me laugh

Lime Tree (Doubt) - intelligent, hard working, accepts what life dishes out, but not before try! trying to change bad circumstances into good ones, hates fighting and stress, enjoys getaway vacations, may appear tough, but is actually soft and relenting, always willing to make sacrifices for family and friends, has many talents but not always enough time to use them, can become a complainer, great leadership qualities, is jealous at times but extremely loyal.

slim_zaidy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
im:
Fir tree (Mysterious) -- extraordinary taste, handles stress well, loves anything beautiful, stubborn, tends to care for those close to them, hard to trust others, yet a social butterfly, likes idleness and laziness after long demanding hours at work, rather modest, talented, unselfish, many friends, very reliable.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cypress Tree (Faithfulness) - strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give but doesn't necessarily like it, strives to be content, optimistic, wants to be financially independent, wants love and affection, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered at times, can be unruly and careless, loves to gain knowledge, needs to be needed.

SoNnY_dAyS

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hazelnut Tree (Extraordinary) -- charming, sense of humour, very demanding but can also be very understanding, knows how to make a lasting impression, active fighter for social causes and politics, popular, quite moody, sexually oriented, honest, a perfectionist, has a precise sense of judgment and expects complete fairness.

bulldogz_lady

Im a hustler baby
Reaction score
Beech Tree (Creative) -- has good taste, concerned about its looks, materialistic, good organization of life and career, economical, good leader, takes no unnecessary risks, reasonable, splendid lifetime companion, keen on keeping fit (diets, sports, etc.).

I've never been on a diet and not flustered about my looks other than that pretty spot on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.