What Tree Are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cookie^Monstah

Ash Tree (Ambition) -- extremely attractive, vivacious, impulsive, demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented, likes to play with fate, can be very egotistic, reliable, restless lover, sometimes money rules over the heart, demands attention, needs love and much emotional support.

pretty much all true :p

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ash Tree (Ambition) -- extremely attractive, vivacious, impulsive, demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented, likes to play with fate, can be very egotistic, reliable, restless lover, sometimes money rules over the heart, demands attention, needs love and much emotional support.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Pine Tree (Peacemaker) -- loves agreeable company, craves peace and harmony, loves to help others, active imagination, likes to write poetry, not fashion conscious, great compassion, friendly to all, falls strongly in love but will leave if betrayed or lied to, emotionally soft, low self esteem, needs affection and reassurance.

WTF?? This is another way to say 'what horoscope are you'

C

Cookie^Monstah

apparently so.

who cares, i'm EXTREMELY good looking lol :amazed:

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Cookie^Monstah said:
apparently so.

who cares, i'm EXTREMELY good looking lol :amazed:

Sure you are...

And I "crave peace and harmony"...

:whacky:

C

Cookie^Monstah

Majn00n said:
Sure you are...

And I "crave peace and harmony"...

:whacky:
hahaha exactly! tbh im the most materialistic/money-minded person around here too

*whack*

go back to your room now child!!

Bulldogs Gal10

•·.·´¯`·KINGS·´¯`·.·•
Reaction score
Weeping Willow (Melancholy)

loves anything beautiful lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.