What the **** is going on , like really????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
"I'm tryin' to bag this ****in' Premiership would ya help me out?"

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
A comp win would bury all this barbie garbage.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard on fox today the Ceo of the broncos came out and said that they have not yet spoke or offered barba or his manager anything and wont until barba is released from the bulldogs and personally I think they wont pay $1 million for him it looks like he is going to get egg and a few other veggies on his face.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I heard on fox today the Ceo of the broncos came out and said that they have not yet spoke or offered barba or his manager anything and wont until barba is released from the bulldogs and personally I think they wont pay $1 million for him it looks like he is going to get egg and a few other veggies on his face.
do you believe that?

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Maybe they havent spoken this week.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I have read there were prelim talks between dogs and Bronc's but waiting on dogs decision. Lets be real Barba won't ask for a release unless another club has told him he is welcome there. He's not testing the water here he's burning the bridge as he crosses it.

Traditionally Bronco's will not pay massive overs and usually pay unders for players as they have always held a good position of bargaining, I don't know if that climate still exists. Since then, Management has changed, Bennet is gone, thoroughbreds are no longer backing them (apparently), Bronco's are only just competitive and there are other options in Qld. Due to them being barely competitive I would think that this point will put them in a psoition of offering him more than they usually would. We know its about money for Barba so will probably end up a win win for Broncs and BB.

markyw78

Waterboy
Reaction score
So now we have to wait 10 days to show this ingrate the door? TOO LONG!

I cant wait to hear the beans on what bens been up to, any chance of a pm? Please??

D

DoggyStylz

PM sent...................................... is what I'm waiting read after someone sends me a pm explaining the mis-adventures of one Benny Barberous

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why can't we as loyal bulldogs fans just have the truth ?? Im sick of this shit , come on raylene or whoever the **** you are , tell us the truth about all this Benny Barba Bullshit so we can accept it, move forward and just concentrate on playing some good ****ing footy!>:(
Really mate! Raylene has not been in the job a month and your into her. Pull your ****in head in. Our are you another one who treats women with less respect then a dog. If so find another team wanker

BUGDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
PM sent...................................... is what I'm waiting read after someone sends me a pm explaining the mis-adventures of one Benny Barberous
once he leaves ill spill the beans........................................... is what i would say if i knew wtf is going on

Status
Not open for further replies.