What player you will love to steal from another team?

Who will you like Bulldogs to steal?

• Tedesco

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Norman

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Taumalolo

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday the 13th

New Pup
Reaction score
Which player would you like to see play for the Bulldogs? With salary age and form taken all into account from backs, halves and forwards. For me I'll have James Tedesco, Corey Norman and Jason Taumalolo. The edge going to Norman as both Tedesco and Taumalolo are up for big extensions while Norman just signed on for another 3 years for only 700k, considering that the Dragons are giving Ben Hunt $1.2M and Manly giving Evans $1.1M, the Eels got a bargain. While Tedesco is the best fullback in the NRL and Taumalolo just won the Dally M Medal.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Easy. Tedesco.
Norman's a fuckwit.
Taumololo is awesome, but no forward is going to transform our team.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
For our current situation Norman is the obvious answer.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thurston... might be getting on, but can single handedly win you a game, and is the best organiser bar none. Future Immortal.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What we need: Corey Norman

The best out of the three: Jason Tuamalolo

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im a forwards guy, so Jase Taumalolo.
I think I saw something that he has had 20 tackle busts in the first 2 games :anguished: hahaha. That could have been trex if he put in 20% of time time :p

Last year tuamalolo was amazing. This year he has taken it to another level. If he keeps it up for the year I can see him getting the dally m again.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think I saw something that he has had 20 tackle busts in the first 2 games :anguished: hahaha. That could have been trex if he put in 20% of time time :p

Last year tuamalolo was amazing. This year he has taken it to another level. If he keeps it up for the year I can see him getting the dally m again.
He's unreal. Trex didnt have the footwork like taumalolo, but he could have been anything if he bothered to put in. Getting suspended will hurt his chances, but if he didnt he would be right up there again.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

To be fair to T-rex, Tuamalolo makes a lot of those runs when the opposition is on the back foot, our forwards rarely ever dominated enough to get the defensive line barely making it back the 10m and if we did after a Kasiano run our lovely tongue out special needs hero Reynolds or the plodder Tolman would ruin all momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.