Not open for further replies.
G

Gladiator.

i was 7 years old, still at condell park public school, in year 2

i was a little munchkin

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
I was in year 8. I got my first mobile fone this year, it was a nokia 5110 and i had a fully sick ringtone. I went to strathfield south high school, i was quite chubby and at a size 18 by this stage. I was hanging out with all the fobs smoking in the toilets cause i was fukin bad ass. I kissed my first boy that summer his name was mohammed (lol). I wore bandannas to school and an adidas jacket. My folder had Tyson Beckford on it and all the girls would stop me in the hall cause it was so rad.

i was fukin ghetto

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I was in year 8. I got my first mobile fone this year, it was a nokia 5110 and i had a fully sick ringtone. I went to strathfield south high school, i was quite chubby and at a size 18 by this stage. I was hanging out with all the fobs smoking in the toilets cause i was fukin bad ass. I kissed my first boy that summer his name was mohammed (lol). I wore bandannas to school and an adidas jacket. My folder had Tyson Beckford on it and all the girls would stop me in the hall cause it was so rad.

i was fukin ghetto
bahaha the good old brick phones. i remember getting that when it first came out. my ring tone was the "tet tet tet tatatata tet tet tet" one lol fully sic

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
I was 13, would of been in my second year of high school at Melba High in Canberra, i was playing soccer at the time and i had a man crush on Del Piero.
I was still scared of girls :(

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I was 13, would of been in my second year of high school at Melba High in Canberra, i was playing soccer at the time and i had a man crush on Del Piero.
I was still scared of girls :(
you were probably dreaming about when am i going to meet this Hani they speak so highly of :love:

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
you were probably dreaming about when am i going to meet this Hani they speak so highly of :love:
I had never met a leb until i was 18 when i was working at Foot Locker with one. LOL
But Hani when i first met you, it was instant love

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
10 years ago the year was 1969. The hippie in me was dying.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was 22 ten years ago, working in my first IT job at Merck Sharp & Dohme, and dating Sebastian. I had bought a little Festiva and I had no cares in the world!

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was 8 and was going to primary school in the Blue Mountains

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i was in yr 8... moved from newtown to liverpool... in that year it was the first time i discovered mass debating was about

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was 19 working for locksmith company getting on the piss every weekend pub or club the good old days

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I was 27 and getting married to my first wife!! FFS what a waste of money!!

B

Billy Ngawini

more to the point doga, if you had the internet when you were 18 who would you remind yourself of?

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
lies you were pigbenis
PigBenis was just a figment of my imagination 10 years ago!!

Dont you just love my alter ego's

PigBenis- The annoying, retarded, rude Bronco's supporter.

Mofo Sixx- The single father, western suburbs living, heavy metal, IT working Bulldog Fan.

G

Gladiator.

PigBenis was just a figment of my imagination 10 years ago!!

Dont you just love my alter ego's

PigBenis- The annoying, retarded, rude Bronco's supporter.

Mofo Sixx- The single father, western suburbs living, heavy metal, IT working Bulldog Fan.
keep em coming boots

i also hear you are kenny, haztrick and slash is god

confirmation please?

Status
Not open for further replies.