What made you happy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bloody hell thats awsome mate that would be a bankloan around here at a restaurant.
Hows that water colour ? Fucking brilliant .
We couldn't of dream of catching that around here lol
Yeah the reef we where at yesterday is about 40k of the coast we had about 20 meters vis wich is pretty standard but the spearing was a bit quiet

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah the reef we where at yesterday is about 40k of the coast we had about 20 meters vis wich is pretty standard but the spearing was a bit quiet
Fucking awsome mate different world up there its prehistoric when it comes to marine life fuck want fish now lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
No mate sweet lip are shit we only hit the good stuff,coral trout,crays,
Red emperor etc got plenty of them for ya mate !! Lol
We get Trout in Sydney... but it's TroutPout from scrubbers, who also do a bit of Peking Duck face.

Lol, I got the in-laws who are fucking beached whales trying to give me advice how to lose weight and be healthy for the new heart.
Hot Tip! Modify your doorways. Change them from 90cm wide to 70cm, and then invite them back over.

Call them fat ***** when they can't fit in the house :D

I must be the only person alive with really good in-laws. Get along great with them :grinning:

jasonsmith1994

Waterboy
Reaction score
WATCHING HARRY STYLES PERFORM SIGN OF THE TIMES ON SNL ,I THOUGHT FINALLY WE HAVE A SONG IN THE CHARTS THAT ROLLS

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That boat needs a thread of its own , i got a Bulldog sticker on a old tv and above the bath tub .i told the mrs if i were to ever get a boat it would be named cock mcstuffins

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bahaha you fucking win thats pretty fucking impressive
I get plenty of shit from my mates etc but they can all get fucked I was following the dogs long before there was a QLD team. Funny though none of them say a fucking word about it when I ring to go out!!!!lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get plenty of shit from my mates etc but they can all get fucked I was following the dogs long before there was a QLD team. Funny though none of them say a fucking word about it when I ring to go out!!!!lol
Do you have a non bulldogs supporters seat for them ?
images-203.jpg

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We get Trout in Sydney... but it's TroutPout from scrubbers, who also do a bit of Peking Duck face.

Hot Tip! Modify your doorways. Change them from 90cm wide to 70cm, and then invite them back over.

Call them fat ***** when they can't fit in the house :D

I must be the only person alive with really good in-laws. Get along great with them :grinning:
No I get on awesome with my inlaws..........they are both dead

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No I get on awesome with my inlaws..........they are both dead
I get along with mine too. Not dead but they live 7000km away and speak little English.

They haven't ever visited us, but if we had kids i suspect that view would change and they would turn up for as long as the Department of Immigration would allow...

Have to keep slipping the pill into my wife's breakfast....

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've got a boat drivers licence - and I don't drink alcohol ...
I used to drink alcohol and have no boat license. You ever smacked down a bottle of wild turkey a 6 in the am, passed out pissed and drifted into a surf carnival only to be awoken by a bunch of angry people in those rowing boat things ?
Its rather embarrassing :D but you live and learn

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice boat .... my boss has a rather impressive one... 2015 Azimut 64" Flybridge... drop dead stunning boat... with a jaw dropping pricetag though.
That is a nice boat,wouldnt get much change out of about 3-5 million depending on fitout,pretty hard to spear fish out of though :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.